NTI SM-16X16-HD4K 4K 18Gbps HDMI Video Matrix Switch: 16x16
The VEEMUX® 16x16 4K HDMI Video Matrix Switch routes digital 4Kx2K HDMI video and audio signals from 16 HDMI video sources (computers, Blu-Ray players, satellite receivers, etc) to 16 displays (monitors, 4K TV's, projectors, etc).
NTI SM-16X16-HD4K 4K 18Gbps HDMI Video Matrix Switch: 16x16 Features:
- Configure and control the switch through front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR remote control, or RS232.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (4096x2160 and 3840x2160 @24/30/60Hz YUV 4:4:4), HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant.
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 2.0
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM audio passthrough
- YUV 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Bandwidth up to 600 Mhz (18 Gbps)
- EDID learning for the support of any HDMI display device.
- Selectable built-in EDID table.
- Compact 1RU design
- Cable management tray included.
Why not buy this NTI SM-16X16-HD4K 4K 18Gbps HDMI Video Matrix Switch: 16x16 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).