HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 Modular Matrix Switcher
family uses seamless HDMI switching of audio and video matrix based upon our years of accumulation of AV processing and switching experience. The matrix has no black fields （2-10s generally）during switching and this is the most outstanding feature of out matrix.
Because it is a Modular Matrix Switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 Modular Modular Matrix Switcher is designed to allow the switching and distribution of up to 32 source devices to up to 32 connected displays either cabled directly or via CAT5e/6/7 inputs and outputs to compatible transmitters and/or receivers
Traditional video matrices usually generate flashing, black, jitter, delay and signal interruption and other shortcomings in the switching process. Our WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 Modular Matrix Switcher family allows seamless hybrid switching matrix to completely overcome the shortcomings of traditional matrices with no flicker, no black, no delay and no signal interruption in the switching process.
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 9-card in and 9 card out card cage
- 8 - 2-port 4K HDMI input cards = 16 HDMI inputs
- 8 - 2 port 4K HDMI output cards = 16 HDMI outputs
- 2 - Redundant Power Supplies Included
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 Modular Matrix Switcher Features:
- Up to 32 HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 or VGA source devices (dependent on module configuration) connected with appropriate cables
- Up to 32 displays (TV or monitor) or AV receivers equipped with HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 connection (dependent on module configuration)
connected with appropriate cables
- Industry standard CAT5e/6/7 cable (for CAT5e/6/7 inputs/outputs)
- Compatible PoH HDBaseT™ Transmitters/Receivers for CAT5e/6/7 (Coming)
- Input/Output modules
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Interchangeable input and output modules
- Input and output module types can be mixed and added in multiples of (2) from 2x2 (1 Input module, 1 Output module) up to 32x32 (16 Input modules, 16 Output modules) with HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 and VGA (Input only) connection types
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports control of the matrix via front panel, RS-232 and LAN
- Dual removal power supply units except the 4 in and 4 out card cage)
- Supports HDMI cable input lengths of up to ~50 ft/15M each way (1080p@8-bit resolution), ~33 ft/10M (1080p@12-bit resolution) or ~17 ft/5M (4K2K@30 resolution) (Coming)
- Supports CAT5e/6/7 cable output lengths of up to ~330 ft/100M (1080p@8-bit/12-bit resolution) or ~230 ft/70M (4K2K@30 resolution) dependent on board capabilities - COMING
Providing unparalleled levels of flexibility, with an advanced modular design these Modular Matrix Switchers can be setup in a wide variety of combinations allowing users the ability to tailor the Matrix to their requirements by simply adding or removing the input or output modules as required.
The WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 Modular Matrix Switcher is supplied with dual removable internal power supply units the smallest card cage which only one power supply which allow for maximum up time and maintenance.
The WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 Modular Matrix Switcher comes in three different models, all of which provide the same basic functions. The input and output cards work with all of the modules. The major difference between these models is the number of card slots they provide.
WolfPack Modular Matrix Switcher Card Cage Models:
- 3 input card slot & 3 output card slot
- 9 input card slots & 9 output card slots
- 16 input card slots & 16 output card slots
There are multiple groups of interchangeable cards designed to work with the Modular Matrix Switcher; the Input cards series and the Output card series. All of these cards are designed to support hot plug & play and each of the above Modular Matrix Switchers can be used with any of the input and output cards for signal conversion.
The HDMI ports can be replaced by DVI, HDbaseT, VGA inputs and outputs...we can mix and match ports...it's completely customizable.
Supported Modular Matrix Switcher Input & Output Cards:
- HDMI up to 4K
- Single Link DVI w/o audio
- VGA with analog audio - Only Input Cards
- HDBaseT over CAT6 up to 330 feet up to 4K
Call us at 800-841-9238 configure a custom Modular Matrix Switcher for you.
Why not buy this Modular Matrix Switcher today?