Burst Electronics manufactures a series of Video Distribution Amplifiers. These units use the latest in high speed, monolithic operational amplifier technology. This results in wide bandwidth, high gain stability, low differential gain and phase. Models are available that range from MicroDA that will fit most anywhere to a 4 output version for Y/C (S-VHS/Hi8) applications. All units contain internal regulated bipolar power supplies and are powered by external 12Vdc, perfect for field applications. MicroDA is a compact unit featuring a loopthru input. A wide bandwidth of 33 MHz assures clean video. Small enough to fit most anywhere but with no sacrifice in performance. Gain is adjustable plus or minus 3 dB. There is an external jumper to select 75 Ohm termination, no need for external terminator.
Burst MicroDA 1x4 Video Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- Input: 1 volt standard video
- Input Impedance: HiZ or 75 Ohms 1%, looping (jumper/switch selected)
- Coupling: DC throughout
- Internal Power: ± 5 Vdc derived from external 12 Volt
- Outputs: Four, 75 Ohm
- Output Voltage: 4 Vpp max
- Delay Input to Output: 10 nS
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms 1%
- Frequency Response: DC to 33 MHz 0.2 dB
- Gain: Unity, adjustable ± 3 dB
- S/N: 68 dB
- Diff Gain: 0.03%
- Diff Phase: 0.05 deg
- Video Connector: BNC
- Output Protection: Open or Short, infinite duration
- Size: 4.4 W x 2.4 H x 1.3 D inches.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Why not buy this Burst MicroDA 1x4 Video Distribution Amplifier today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst MicroDA 1x4 Video Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238