Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-XD0816L 8 Input 16 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Button Panel
The MSC-XD0816L SDI routing switcher has 8 inputs and 16 outputs, supports reclocking of standard 3G/HD/SD SDI rates, automatic bypass of non-standard rates between 20 Mbit/s and 3 Gbit/s, and passes all SDI embedded audio/ancillary data. In addition any output can be independently muted. Switch on vertical sync is provided with the sync reference input with a pass-through connector and provides support for Tri-level sync and NTSC/PAL black burst signals.
Matrix Switch Corporation routers provide several options for control and system integration. The built-in webpage interface offers a convenient method for control and configuration using a PC or mobile device (Interactive Demo). In addition to Matrix Switch Corporation's powerful yet easy to use MASCOT protocol, there is also support for some common 3rd party protocols. Additional control interfaces on this router include: RS-232, and TCP/IP over the Ethernet interface.
Matrix Switch Corporation Remote Panels can also be used with this router for remote control up to a virtually unlimited distance over TCP/IP. The built-in button panel provides an additional interface for directly changing the matrix routing state.
Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-XD0816L 8 Input 16 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Button Panel Features:
- Re-clocks standard SDI rates 3G (2.97 Gbit/s), HD (1.484 Gbit/s), and SD (270 Mbit/s)
- Auto bypass of non-standard SDI rates from 20 Mbit/s to 3 Gbit/s
- Passes SDI embedded audio and ancillary data
- Different SDI rates can be used on different inputs interchangeably and without restriction
- Additional audio level can be connected to D25 connector (see Related Products), with break away from video support
- Inputs can be switched to multiple outputs without restriction
- Outputs can be individually muted
- Vertical interval switching using vertical sync input (Tri-level sync or NTSC/PAL black burst)
- Store and recall up to 10 preset salvos
- Includes button control panel interface
- Supports Matrix Switch Corporation Remote Panels
- Ethernet port for control via built in web page interface or TCP/IP ports
- Interactive web page interface (Interactive Demo)
- Serial control via RS-232 port
- RS-485 port for an additional high speed long distance capable control interface
- Support for some common 3rd party protocols for added integration flexibility
- Auxiliary port for external status and control signaling
- Real Time Operating System (RTOS) with 32 bit ARM processor
- System software updates from webpage interface
- External DC power supply
- Redundant power supply included
- Low noise forced air cooled
- Complies with all relevant FCC, U/L, CE, and RoHS requirements
- Backed by a full 2 year manufacturer parts and labor warranty
Why not buy this Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-XD0816L 8 Input 16 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Button Panel today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).