This long HDMI cable
family with should never fail delivering sharp HDMI images up to HDTV resolution 480i / 720p and 1080p because they have large 22 gauge copper wires inside them.
Now you can have a long length cable and a clear crisp image with our 22 AWG long HDMI cables that will actually not restrict HDMI signals ensuring sharp images. These 22 Gauge long HDMI cables support flat panels, plasma screens, projectors, switches, splitters, computer video displays, set-top boxes, DTV and DVD with HDMI. The long HDMI cable is available to 100 feet. These super long 22 Gauge HDMI cables are able to transmit HD video and audio signals over very long lengths and can deliver sharp images up to 480i/720p/1080i/1080p.
Long Length 22 Gauge HDMI Cables Features:
- Transmits HD video and audio up to 100 feet
- Gold plated connectors
- 19 - Heavy 22 AWG copper wires inside the cable
- Able to support resolutions up to 1080p
- Available in 30 to 100 foot lengths
- Supports High Definition Digital Video up to 1080p (maximum performance may vary based on equipment)
- Supports High Resolution Digital Audio standards like Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
- Works with new high refresh rate displays (120/240hz and higher)
- Gold plated connectors for clean corrosion resistant connections
- Triple shielded to resist interference from electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference
- HDCP and CEC compliant
- ROHS Compliant
- CL2 rated for safe in-wall installation
Your video is only as good as the long HDMI cable that connects it. Why not buy a long 22 Gauge HDMI cable today?
Our 22 Gauge Long HDMI Cables have 19 copper wires in them and those wires are wave soldered to 19 very small connectors at each end. These cables have been tested at the factory and right before they go directly into your shipping container so you can be assured they will work for you.Here are some tips to install the Long HDMI Cable(s) to have a successful installation:
1. DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT PULL THE LONG HDMI CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY PULL THE CONNECTOR(S) OFF. Cables that are pulled this way are not returnable and your warranty is voided.
2. Lay the 22 Gauge Long HDMI Cable on the floor first and install a test set up of your equipment. This may mean moving equipment closer than the actual installation but problems will be easier to diagnose if the cable is not installed in the wall.
3. Wrap the HDMI connectors with a freezer bag tied tight when installing the cable in the wall. REMEMBER DO NOT PULL THE LONG HDMI CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY DAMAGE THE CONNECTOR(S) and void your warranty.
4. If you bought a long HDMI cable with a built in booster, either check the writing on the cable connector for where to install it, or put the BOOSTER END at the TV, not the source, like a DVD player. These HDMI cables that have boosters work only when the booster is placed at the end, or near the HDTV, not at the source device. The HDMI booster is placed near the display to remove any noise that has been generated by a long HDMI cable.
5. If you don't get a picture, or sound, and have other devices in series with the cable put them aside and connect the long HDMI cable directly between the source device and the HDTV. If you still don't get a picture try another source device like a cable/sat receiver.
6. If an outside installer is doing work for you please print this out, give to him and remind him not to pull the long HDMI cables by their ends to install it.
7. If you use staples to install the long HDMI cable YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY and it cannot be returned. Staples will harm the 19 copper wires inside the cable, along with the shield that surrounds them.
8. Long HDMI Cables that are installed in the wall are not returnable so check the cable of the floor first.
If you follow the above instruction and have a question call us at 800-841-9238.
Your video is only as good as the long HDMI cable that connects it. Why not buy a 22 Gauge long HDMI cable today?