Burst Electronics LG-1 Plus Video LOGO Generator with Timed Take
Burst Electronics introduces one of the most advanced and innovative LG-1 Plus video logo generator that accepts graphic files that are stored in a non-volatile EEPROM memory and overlays generated by PC in any program then outputs a Bit Mapped File that overlays a composite video. These graphics can be a logo, text, ID etc. and these logos can be recalled via front panel control or PC.
The unit supports 256 pixels that can be easily wide by using 64 lines scan high and can be located anywhere in the background. The graphical images are adjustable which supports brightness from 7.5 IRE black to 100 IRE white. With the help of its timed take feature the logo can appear as per the selectable preset time interval set by the user while its GPI trigger feature provide additional flexibility and remote control operations.
Burst Electronics LG-1 Plus Video LOGO Generator with Timed Take Features:
- Overlays LOGO graphics on Video
- Graphics created with any Paint software (BMP file)
- Graphics loaded via USB
- Genlocks to incoming video
- Graphics Brightness Adjustable
- Transparency of overlay adjustable
- Built in Fader/Mixer
- Adjustable transition/take speed
- Timed take mode
- Non-volatile EEPROM storage of graphics
- GPI Trigger for remote control
- Can be powered from external 12Vdc
- Compact Size in a Rugged Aluminum and Steel Enclosure
Why not buy this Burst Electronics LG-1 Plus Video LOGO Generator with Timed Take today?