Kramer SX42HU-N HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB
Kramer HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB is a 2x4 4K30 UHD DVI-I mini matrix KVM switch. It enables viewing and controlling four computers simultaneously while sharing peripherals - keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB devices. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer.
Kramer SX42HU-N HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB Features:
- View Applications In Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K Video Quality - Never compromise on video quality. Run graphic intensive, ultra high definition applications on all single and dual monitor KVM models.
- Independently Switch Peripherals Between Computers - Use the front-panel push buttons to independently switch the video, audio, USB, and keyboard-mouse ports between the different computers. Enables, for example: Keeping a USB flash drive mapped to a certain computer, while switching the other peripherals to another computer; or listening to audio originating from one computer while working on another computer.
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Copy & Paste - Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context-menu commands.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Ports - Transfer data and files between peripherals and computers USB 3.0 Super Speed rates through the KVM switch USB 3.0 ports.
- Express USB Charging - Rapidly charge USB devices connected to the high-power USB ports.
Why not buy this Kramer SX42HU-N HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB today?