Kramer SX42DU-N HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD DVI-I Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB
Kramer HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD DVI-I Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB is a 2x4 4K30 UHD DVI-I mini matrix KVM switch. It enables viewing and controlling four computers simultaneously while sharing peripherals - keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB devices. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer.
Note: These Kramer products have an average lead time of 8 weeks after receipt of order. They cannot be returned for credit, and the order cannot be canceled.
Kramer SX42DU-N HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD DVI-I Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB Features:
- View Applications In Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K Video Quality - Never compromise on video quality. Run graphic intensive, ultra high definition applications on all single and dual monitor KVM models.
- Independently Switch Peripherals Between Computers - Use the front-panel push buttons to independently switch the video, audio, USB, and keyboard-mouse ports between the different computers. Enables, for example: Keeping a USB flash drive mapped to a certain computer, while switching the other peripherals to another computer; or listening to audio originating from one computer while working on another computer.
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Copy & Paste - Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context-menu commands.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Ports - Transfer data and files between peripherals and computers USB 3.0 Super Speed rates through the KVM switch USB 3.0 ports.
- Express USB Charging - Rapidly charge USB devices connected to the high-power USB ports.
Why not buy this Kramer SX42DU-N HighSecLabs 2x4 4K30 UHD DVI-I Mini-Matrix KVM Switch with sUSB today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).