Kramer SM80NU-N HighSecLabs 8-Port KM Switch
Kramer HighSecLabs 8-Port KM Switch is an 8-port KM switch. It enables users to share peripherals - keyboard, mouse, audio and USB - between four different networks/computers. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer.
Kramer SM80NU-N HighSecLabs 8-Port KM Switch Features:
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Multiple Display Layouts - Associate the cursor with each computer based on how its display is aligned (vertically or horizontally).
- Copy & Paste - Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM through the KVM (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or mouse context-menu commands to transfer data between computers that are connected to the KVM.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Ports - Transfer data and files between peripherals and computers in USB 3.0 Super Speed rates through the KVM USB 3.0 ports.
- Express USB Charging - Rapidly charge USB devices connected to the KVM highpower USB port.
Why not buy this Kramer SM80NU-N HighSecLabs 8-Port KM Switch today?