Kramer SK81DU-3 HighSecLabs Secure 8-Port 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch with fUSB
Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 8-Port 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch with fUSB is a secure 8-port, 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals - keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB - between eight different security-level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer. SK81DU-3 provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
Kramer SK81DU-3 HighSecLabs Secure 8-Port 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch with fUSB Features:
- Highest Security by Design - NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certification for peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices.
- 4K30 UHD Resolution - Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz.
- Work Freely Without Compromising Security - Display and control classified and non-classified computers without compromising security.
- Prevent Information Leaks - Block peripheral exploits, information leaks, eavesdropping, signal transmission, computer malware, hardware and firmware tampering.
- Filter USB Peripherals - Allow or block specific USB devices based on VID/PID characteristics.
- Dual Display - Provides flexible presentation options with duplicate or extend view modes.
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Biometric/Smart-Card Reader Support - Connect a smartcard/biometric reader to the secure port to support user authentication across multiple isolated computers.
- Keyboard Lock Indication - Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock indication on front panel.
- Versatile and Flexible - Configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays.
Why not buy this Kramer SK81DU-3 HighSecLabs Secure 8-Port 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch with fUSB today?