Kramer SK41D-3 HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port, 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch
Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port, 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch is a secure 4-port 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals - keyboard, video, mouse, audio and USB - between four different security-level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. SK41D-3 provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
Note: These Kramer products have an average lead time of 8 weeks after receipt of order. They cannot be returned for credit, and the order cannot be canceled.
Kramer SK41D-3 HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port, 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch Features:
- Highest Security by Design - NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certification for peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices.
- 4K30 UHD Resolution - Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz.
- Work Freely Without Compromising Security - Display and control classified and non-classified computers without compromising security.
- Prevent Information Leaks - Block peripheral exploits, information leaks, eavesdropping, signal transmission, computer malware, hardware and firmware tampering.
- Filter USB Peripherals - Allow or block specific USB devices based on VID/PID characteristics.
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Keyboard Lock Indication - Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock indication on front panel.
Why not buy this Kramer SK41D-3 HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port, 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).