Kramer SK21H-3 HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port 4K30 UHD HDMI KVM Switch
Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port 4K30 UHD HDMI KVM Switch is a secure 2-port, small-form-factor 4K30 UHD HDMI KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals - keyboard, mouse and monitor - between two different security-level networks/computers. It provides the highest possible isolation between two connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
Kramer SK21H-3 HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port 4K30 UHD HDMI KVM Switch Features:
- Small Form Factor - Occupies minimum desktop space.
- HDMI Video Support - 4K UHD HDMI 1.4 with resolutions up to 3840x2160; two computers connected to a single display.
- AUX Channel Protection - Patented AUX channel firewall technology prevents leakage, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional EDID.
- Highest Security by Design - NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices.
- Hardware–Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory.
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only.
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only.
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always–on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels.
Why not buy this Kramer SK21H-3 HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port 4K30 UHD HDMI KVM Switch today?