Kramer RC-63A(B) 6-button KNET Control Keypad with Knob (EU, UK, US) is a 6-button control keypad. Connected over KNET to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can serve either as a standalone room controller or part of SummitView system. The RC-63A is ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their multimedia devices and other room facilities such as screens and shades.
Kramer RC-63A(B) 6-button KNET Control Keypad with Knob (EU, UK, US) Features:
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons - 6 RGB-color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 2 groups, 4 buttons in 'SOURCES' group, and 2 buttons in 'DISPLAY' group.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Analog Knob - Controls volume adjustments via bi-directional rotating 10V-range knob.
- 2 K-NET Connectors - Connects to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K-NET Single Link Connection - Provides a single keypad link cable-connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- RS-232 Control Port - Controls a device via serial control protocols.
- IR Emitter Control Port - Controls a device via IR control protocols.
- Relay Control Port - Controls a device via relay contact closure.
- IR Sensor Port - Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control- Program configuration with Kramer K-Config software.
- Keypad Lock-Out - Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port - For uploading configuration files, setting the K-NET ID number, and powering the device during configuration.
- Mounting - In-wall, in standard 2 gang EU, UK, and US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation - Fits standard in-wall boxes for simple and cost-reducing installation.
Why not buy this Kramer RC-63A(B) 6-button KNET Control Keypad with Knob (EU, UK, US) today?
Kramer RC-63A(B) 6-button KNET Control Keypad with Knob (EU, UK, US) Specifications:
- PORTS: 1 RS-232 on terminal block connectors, 2 K-NET on terminal block connectors, 1 Mini USB for programming
- OUTPUT: 2 relays on terminal block connectors (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non-inductive load), 1 IR emitter on terminal block connectors
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 100mA
- FUSE: 500mA, FSMD 2920
- ADAPTER: SummitView kits: 12V, 5A, independent: 12V, 500mA
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply, label set, screwdriver
- OPTIONS: RK-121WP 19" rack adapter
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 15.10cm x 5.40cm x 8.60cm (5.94" x 2.13" x 3.39") W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 0.2kg (0.4lbs) approx
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 23.20cm x 13.60cm x 10.00cm (9.13" x 5.35" x 3.94") W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 0.6kg (1.3lbs) approx