Kramer RC-43T 6–button Touch–sensitive KNET™ Auxiliary Keypad (US)
The Kramer RC-43T 6–button Touch–sensitive KNET™ Auxiliary Keypad (US) is a touch-sensitive 6−button auxiliary keypad. Connected over KNET™ to master control keypad such as RC-43SL, RC-74DL, or SL-1N, the RC-43T is ideal for serving as remote secondary keypad in classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums, for convenient control of their multimedia devices.
Kramer RC-43T 6–button Touch–sensitive KNET™ Auxiliary Keypad (US) Features:
- Touch–sensitive & Label Capable Buttons – 6 white–color LED–feedback buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector – Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection – Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control.
- Program Control – Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Mini USB Port – To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting – In–wall, in standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation – Fits to standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
Why not buy this Kramer RC-43T 6–button Touch–sensitive KNET™ Auxiliary Keypad (US) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).