Kramer MV-5 5–Channel Multiviewer
The MV−5 5–Channel Multiviewer is a versatile, high−performance video and graphic multi−window viewer for DVI signals, SD and HD analog signals up to 1920x1200@60Hz, and SDI signals up to 3G HD−SDI. The device can window up to four sources (plus a background) in any layout and output the image as SDI, DVI, component and composite video signals. Both preprogrammed and customizable screen division is supported.
Kramer MV-5 5–Channel Multiviewer Features:
- Max. Input Data Rate – 3Gbps.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology – Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Multi–Video Output Formats – SD–SDI (259M), HD–SDI (292M) and 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M), HDMI, HD, SD, analog and composite.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Support on DVI Inputs/Outputs.
- Powerful Cross Conversion – Any format to any format, any standard to any standard.
- Input Cable Equalization – Up to 350m (1150ft) for SD signals, 140m (459ft) for 1.5GHz HD signals, and 120m (394ft) for 3GHz HD signals.
- Chroma–Key Engines – Four independent chroma–key engines for each image layer.
- Window and Image Scaling – Zooming (up to 1000%) and aspect ratio control.
- Independent Layer Transparency Control.
- Image Controls – Brightness, contrast, color and sharpness.
- Window or Input Label Insertion.
- 16 User–Definable Screen Layouts.
- Screen Handling Buttons – Freeze, size, position.
- Lock Button – To prevent unwanted tampering.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel with menu LCD, on–screen display (OSD), Ethernet and RS–232.
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
Why not buy this Kramer MV-5 5–Channel Multiviewer today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).