This KD-ZRC300 remote control
features ZigBee wireless communication, as well as line-of-sight IR support, and is the first universal remote control from Key Digital? Compass Control series.
The KD-ZRC300 remote communicates with the KD-ZRX200 transceiver via wireless ZigBee signals. The KD-ZRX200 transceiver allows for communication from up to 100 feet away with signals extending through most walls, floors and doors. The KD-MC1000 Master Controller must also be connected in the system. Connect the KD-ZRX200 to the KD-MC1000? ZigBee RS-232 I/O port using the supplied 3.5mm 4 conductor stereo male to male cable or using a
fabricated wire that may be up to 100 ft. long.
Key Digital KD-ZRC300 ZigBee Wireless 2.4 GHz & IR Universal Handheld Remote Control Features:
- 48 Programmable Hard Buttons:For IR and/or RF ZigBee commands programmable via USB on PC or Mac with Compass Navigator PC Software
- Programming Support:Unlimited macro and variable actions
- ZigBee Signal Transmission:Up to 100′ through walls, doors and floors
- Device Control:Up to 10 devices with line-of-sight IR control or RF Wireless 2.4 GHz ZigBee control
- Backlight:Motion detected automatic backlighting. The backlight will turn on when movement is detected and will stay on for five seconds after movement has stopped
- USB:Recharging and Programming
- Multiple System Modes:
- Idle Mode:Power Saving mode while remote is not in use
- Active Mode:Device switches to Active Mode after a button is pressed. Stays in Active Mode for 5 seconds
- Low Battery Mode:Activated when the battery has dropped below 2.4V
- Configuration Mode:To setup and configure the remote
- Indication Keys (On/Off):
- Low Battery indicator:Power OFF LED blinks every one second while in active mode
- Battery Charging indicator:Power ON LED blinks every one second while in active mode
- Full Charge indicator:Both Power ON and OFF LEDs blink every one second while in active mode
- Configuration Mode indicator:Both Power ON and OFF LEDs are steadily illuminated
- 7 Device Keys:The selected Device Key LED will remain illuminated to indicate which device is selected
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-ZRC300 ZigBee Wireless 2.4 GHz & IR Universal Handheld Remote Control today?
includes a WolfPackCare
5 Year U.S.
Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to
this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you
purchased and does not include any product options or additional products
you purchased at the same time.FIRST THROUGH THIRD YEAR:
The first part of the warranty is a 3-year
warranty direct with Key Digital ay 855-539-3444. The warranty states that
the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied
written materials and Product information located on this Product web site
page for a period of 3-years from the date of shipment of the Product and
that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under
normal use & service for a period of 3-years from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the 3-years call Key Digital at 855-539-3444.4th THROUGH 5th YEAR:
The 4th through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS)
as they are HDTV
Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair
company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers
unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at
800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a
repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their
toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
Supplys Warranty Terms and Conditions
and Key Digitals
Warranty Terms and Conditions
You can also email CPS
email HDTV Supply
and email KEY DIGITAL
as well as
call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).