Key Digital KD-S4X1 4 to 1 HDMI Switcher, 4K, HDR10, HDCP2.2
This Key Digital® KD-S4X1 is HDMI switchers are designed and engineered to offer the best in quality, performance, and reliability, while providing a cost-effective HDMI switching solution. The KD-S4X1/KD-S4x1 HDMI switchers provide multiple input to one output switching and maintain crystal-clear, pristine picture and sound quality, without signal degradation. KD-S4X1/KD-S4x1 HDMI switchers support all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra HD/4K video standards, including UHD/4K, 1080p/60, 1920x1200, and 3D. The switchers feature push button and optical IR switching, status-monitoring LEDs, and support of HDR10, HDCP 2.2 and 4K.NOTE: HDTV Supply is proud to be an Authorized Reseller of Key Digital Products and provide Key Digitals 3 YEAR WARRANTY along with our Free HDTV Supply Lifetime Telephone Tech Support. HDTV Supply also upgrades their 3-Year Warranty to a 5-YEAR WARRANTY at no cost to you and we will Price Match if you find a lower price from an Authorized Key Digital Reseller conforming to the specs on this product page.
Key Digital KD-S4X1 4 to 1 HDMI Switcher, 4K, HDR10, HDCP2.2 Features:
- Digital Switching: 4 HDMI Sources to 1 HDMI Display
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to UHD/4K
- 18 Gbps Bandwidth: High Speed / Performance for latest HDMI standards
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- HDCP 2.2 and HDMI Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technologies
- Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 30Hz at 4:4:4 and 60Hz at 4:4:4
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- EDID Control: Internal library with 16 default EDID configurations for each input, including native EDID data of Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP source & display authentication, Hot Plug Management and EDID Control handshake
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 Bit at UHD/4K 24/25/30Hz 4:4:4
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP buffering from Display to Source
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, Optical IR
- CEC: Full Support
- Control System Support: Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-S4X1 4 to 1 HDMI Switcher, 4K, HDR10, HDCP2.2 today?
includes a WolfPackCare
5 Year U.S.
Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to
this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you
purchased and does not include any product options or additional products
you purchased at the same time.FIRST THROUGH THIRD YEAR:
The first part of the warranty is a 3-year
warranty direct with Key Digital ay 855-539-3444. The warranty states that
the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied
written materials and Product information located on this Product web site
page for a period of 3-years from the date of shipment of the Product and
that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under
normal use & service for a period of 3-years from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the 3-years call Key Digital at 855-539-3444.4th THROUGH 5th YEAR:
The 4th through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS)
as they are HDTV
Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair
company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers
unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at
800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a
repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their
toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
Supplys Warranty Terms and Conditions
and Key Digitals
Warranty Terms and Conditions