Key Digital KD-MS4X4G 4x4 4K/18G HDMI Matrix Switchers, with Independent Audio Switching, Balanced/Unbalanced Audio, Audio De-embedding of Analog L/R/PCM
The KD-MS4x4G and KD-MS8x8G are high-performance 4K matrix switchers from Key Digital that features support for 18Gbps signal bandwidth and enables HDCP 2.2 compliance to function. The devices can route and transmit four/eight HDMI source signals to four/eight displays. The KDMS4x4G and KD-MS8x8G Matrix feature four/eight analog and digital audio outputs which you can separately manipulate to match the HDMI output selection or individually switch to allow a wide array of typical applications in professional AV systems integration. The unit support all VESA, HD, SD, and Ultra Hi-Def/4K video standards up to UHD/4K 18G & 1080p. Every UHD/4K EDID handshake data feature HDR header information.
Key Digital KD-MS4X4G 4x4 4K/18G HDMI Matrix Switchers, with Independent Audio Switching, Balanced/Unbalanced Audio, Audio De-embedding of Analog L/R/PCM Features:
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDMI outputs
- Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) up to 4096x2160p
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 60Hz 4:2:0/12 bits, 60Hz 4:2:2/12 bits
- Independent Audio and Video Matrix: Output HDMI and Audio ports may switch together or independently
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 internal EDID configurations per input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- TMDS re-clocking: Long HDMI connectivity support with Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby® Atmos
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
- Control System Support: Key Digital® app ready. Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) ready, Compass Control® Pro ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API.
- Key Digital® App & KDMS® Pro Ready: Scan & detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via Key Digital® iOS App and Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) PC Software
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-MS4X4G 4x4 4K/18G HDMI Matrix Switchers, with Independent Audio Switching, Balanced/Unbalanced Audio, Audio De-embedding of Analog L/R/PCM today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).