Key Digital KD-IP1022ENC 4K UHD AV over IP Encoder with Independent Video, Audio, KVM/USB Routing
Key Digital KD-IP1022ENC 4K UHD AV over IP Encoder with Independent Video, Audio, KVM/USB Routing. Audio De-Embed with Volume, Delay, and Bass/Mid/Treble Control, 2 port PoE LAN Switch, HDMI Pass-through, 3 port IR, RS-232, Trigger Master Controller / Control Gateway.
Key Digital KD-IP1022ENC 4K UHD AV over IP Encoder with Independent Video, Audio, KVM/USB Routing Features:
- Enterprise AV Over IP: Utilizes a managed gigabit network switch to enable video distribution, matrix switching, and extension
- Video Wall Processing: Encoder + Decoder systems create video walls with up to 16 vertical and 16 horizontal monitors
- Independent Switching: Video, Audio, and USB switching all independently routable routed for multi-layer systems
- Control: 3 multi-function ports may be used as third-party control interface, Compass Control® Pro master controller, control extension via IP, or callable via KeyCode open API
- Key Digital® App Ready: Network scan & detect populates pre-built GUI including image preview, and finger drag video wall layout control
- HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit (10.2Gbps max bandwidth)
- 4K Down-scale: Incoming 4K resolution can be down-converted to 1080p or 720p at each decoder, enabling monitors to display content at optimal resolution at all times
- Audio De-Embedding: At Encoder and Decoder for ease of integration with audio systems
- Audio Pre-Amp: Variable level settings for volume, muting, EQ, balance, and lip-sync delay per Encoder and Decoder
- HDMI Pass-Through (ENC): Enables connection to local monitor or other AV Devices
- Local HDMI Input (DEC): Creates localized input option ideal for presentation spaces
- Signal Extension: Up to 330 ft. / 100 m @ 4K 24/25/30(4:4:4)/60(4:2:0) into network switch or point-to-point
- Power over Ethernet: Does not require power supply when integrated with compatible PoE network switch.
- Redundant Power Connection: Added reliability for non-PoE integration.
- Data Stream Bandwidth: < 900Mbps
- Latency: <40ms at 4K. Less at lower resolution.
- Installation: Use KD-SMS16 to cleanly install up to twelve KD-IP822/ENC/DEC units in rack
- Dual LAN: Built-in switch enables network connectivity and PoE powering of connected devices.
- USB 2.0: Supports synchronous and isochronous connections (web cams not supported)
- HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technology such as 4K/UHD 4:2:0/8bit at 60 f/s
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected to Decoder
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug control
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V IR In port collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Encoder and Decoder units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Encoder and Decoder unit on Phoenix connector
- RS-232/TCP-IP Control Mode: Provides control of unit as well as connectivity status
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Control System Support: Key Digital® app ready. Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) ready, Compass Control® Pro ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API.
- Compass Control® Pro Inside: Built-in 3 port Compass Control® Pro master controller.
- KD-ProCL1/2/4/8 Software Activation License sold separately. Required to activate iOS controllers.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-IP1022ENC 4K UHD AV over IP Encoder with Independent Video, Audio, KVM/USB Routing today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).