Key Digital KD-DA2x8G 2x8 4K/18G POH/HDBT/HDMI Distribution Amplifier/Switcher with Audio De-Embedding
Key Digital's KD-DA2x8G is a high-performance HDMI Switcher and Distribution Amplifier kit which includes HDBaseT output and eight (8) Rx units and supports HDCP 2.2 as well as transfer speed of 18Gbps. Typical for applications like Digital Signage and other professional AV installation types, where it routes the selected HDMI sources to up to eight (8) displays. Every connected screen shows an identical image simultaneously. Power the 8 KD- XDALRx HDBaseT Rx extenders via HDBaseT from the KD-DA2x8G, and support distribution of resolutions up to UltraHD/4K up to 250 feet (76 meters) utilizing CAT5e/CAT6/CAT6A/CAT7. It extends 1080p resolutions up to a distance of 328 feet (100 meters). Easy integration of KD-DA2x8G into professional AV systems with the audio from a specific source being de- embedded on digital and analog audio connectors. Control the unit via RS-232, TCP/IP, or IR. The device is Key Digital App ready, and you can control via control systems like Compass Control Pro. Use the front panel rotary dial to easily select EDID handshaking and every UHD/4K EDID handshake files has HDR header information.
Key Digital KD-DA2x8G 2x8 4K/18G POH/HDBT/HDMI Distribution Amplifier/Switcher with Audio De-Embedding Features:
- HDMI Switching & Distribution: 2 HDMI sources to 8 HDBaseT outputs
- Power over HDBaseT: All included Rx units powered by the main unit
- Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality
- 4K/UHD: Up to 250 ft. (76m) using CAT5e/CAT6/CAT6A/CAT7
- 1080p: Up to 328 ft. (100m) maximum
- 18 Gbps Bandwidth: High Speed / Performance for latest HDMI standards
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Format Support: HDR10 and Dolby® Vision
- HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) up to 4096x2160p
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 60Hz 4:2:0/12 bits, 60Hz 4:2:2/12 bits
- Auto-Sensing: Automatic selection of newly detected source and switching from newly disconnected source via hot plug detection voltage when enabled
- Audio De-embedder: Audio of the selected HDMI input is de-embedded at the Coax digital (PCM) and Analog L/R balanced/unbalanced connectors
- Control Pass-Thru: 8 three pin phoenix connectors for bi-directional IR or RS-232 for each HDBaseT output. 8 IR sensors and IR emitters included.
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from an Output/Display 1
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby® Atmos
- CEC Disconnect: Prevents all device communication signals via CEC, ARC, and HDMI Ethernet channels
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
- Control System Support: Key Digital® app ready. Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) ready, Compass Control® Pro ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API.
- Key Digital® App & KDMS® Pro Ready: Scan & detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via Key Digital® iOS App and Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) PC Software
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-DA2x8G 2x8 4K/18G POH/HDBT/HDMI Distribution Amplifier/Switcher with Audio De-Embedding today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).