This Key Digital KD-8x8CSK 8 Inputs to 8 Outputs HDMI Matrix Switcher
has Audio De-embedders of Coaxial Digital & Analog L/R, support Ultra HD/4K. Key Digital Champion Series KD-8x8CSK are HDMI Matrix switchers capable of switching 8 independent Inputs/Sources to 8 independent Outputs/Zones and feature de-embedding of HDMI audio for external distribution.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The KD-8x8CSK both have HDMI matrix switching 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI outputs. It has the capability resolution support for all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to UHD/4K (4Kx2K/60[4:2:0], 4Kx2K/30/25/24[4:4:4]). With the capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats. Both are equipped with an internal library with 15 default EDID configurations, including native EDID data for any output/display. Each comes with control capability through pushbutton, IR Sensor, Serial IR, and RS-232 control. HDTV Supply is proud to be a Key Digital Authorized Reseller and HDTV Supply provides its WolfPackCare 5-YEAR WARRANTY at no cost to you. HDTV Supply also will Price Match if you find a lower price from an Authorized Key Digital Reseller conforming to the specs on this product page. All Key Digital products come with insured FREE SHIPPING together with Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support.
Key Digital KD-8x8CSK 8x8 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI outputs
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to UHD/4K (4Kx2K/60[4:2:0], 4Kx2K/30/25/24[4:4:4])
- Ultra HD/4K:4K/2K video resolution support for 4K-capable televisions and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD and Post Production
- Audio De-Embedder:Audio from the selected HDMI input may be deembedded through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R audio output
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 16 default EDID configurations, including native EDID data for any Output/Display
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital HDMI cables
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio:Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Deep Color Support:Up to 12 bits/color
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, and RS-232 Control, including discrete power on and off via IR and RS-232
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, Extron, Leviton, RTI, Savant, URC, etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-8x8CSK 8x8 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
includes an HDTV Supply Direct WolfPackCare
5 Year U.S. Limited Warranty on this Key Digital product. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied Key Digital
written materials and Product information located on Key Digital web site page for a period of 5-years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under
normal use & service. In order to process a warranty, call HDTV Supply with your order number at 800-841-9238. Please make sure you have your order number at the time of the call.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).