HDTV Supplys WolfPack™POE IP Streaming Encoder
is an IP Streaming Encoder which uses the H.264 standard to extend HDMI video, IR and RS232 control signals over an IP network. It works with one control PC (Wake on LAN) and one switch whose transmission rate is 100Mbps or higher to control a variety of functions. The IP Streaming Encoder features 1080p HDMI video switch ing, video matrix, audio de-embedding, audio switching, IR& RS232 transmission, video recording, PoE, etc. The control software "IP Streaming Management" merge all functions for user control the IP streaming system.
HDTV Supplys WolfPack POE IP Streaming Encoder is an IP Streaming Encoder is designed for HDMI transmission with IR & RS232 control signals over IP network. It works with one control PC (Wake on LAN) and one 1GbE Switch to control a variety of functions. The HDTV Supply POE IP Streaming Encoder features 1080p HDMI video switching, video matrix, audio de-embedding, audio switching, IR&RS232 transmission, video recording, PoE, etc. The control software named "IP Streaming Management" merges all the functions for user control into IP streaming system. Compares with traditional HDBaseT extender, our POE IP Streaming Encoder features low cost, easy installation, more interoperability and flexibility.
POE IP Streaming Encoder Features:
- Supports H.264 encoding and decoding.
- 1080p video over IP POE network with IR and RS232 control signals at distances up to 120m over CATx cable.
- Supports video extension, video distribution and video matrix.
- Supports output video scaling to 720p or 1080p.
- Supports PoE , Encoder/Decoder can be powered by PoE Switch
- Supports Video Live Preview on the GUI.
- Supports Video Broadcasting over network.
- Supports video recording.
- The encoder features an HDMI loop out.
- Supports audio breakout.
- Supports RTSP, RTP, HTTPFLV, UDP, TCP Protocol.
- Supports Unicast and Multicast.
- 1080p video over 1G Switch
- Supports resolution up to 1920x1080p
- Supports PoE powered by IP network
- Supports video recording
- This encoder features an HDMI loop out
- Supports audio breakout
- Supports video matrix and multiiview.
Why not buy this POE IP Streaming Encoder today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).