Intelix IPEXCB HDMI Over IP RS232/IP Control Box for DigitalinxIP 2000 & 5000 series
Intelix IPEXCB HDMI Over IP RS232/IP Control Box for DigitalinxIP 2000 & 5000 series is an IP control box that is used as an A/V control device for controlling, configuring and managing encoders and decoders on the local area network. It integrates two Ethernet ports and two RS232 ports, offering integration-friendly control features, including a web GUI . It also can be used with a third party controller to provide a simple, flexible control and management options.
The IPEXCB can automatically search and display encoders and decoders. It is designed to be compatible with the configuration file from the PC configurator software (HDMI over IP Console) and use the imported configuration file to perform operations on encoders and decoders such as matrix and video wall.
The IPEXCB is compatible with Intelix IPEX2000 and IPEX5000 series streaming IP devices.
Intelix IPEXCB HDMI Over IP RS232/IP Control Box for DigitalinxIP 2000 & 5000 series Features:
- Creates a central point of control for DigitalinxIP systems
- Locates encoders and decoders on the A/V network in seconds
- Stores pre-configured video settings and scenes so they can be controlled by third party control systems or with the FREE DigitalinxIP iPad Video Control & Preview APP
- 1 IPEXCB required for every DigitalinxIP system, supports IP and RS232 control protocols
- Two Ethernet ports; one for the DigitalinxIP networked A/V system and one for system control
- Free Crestron, Control4, Savant, and RTI drivers available
- Includes simple web GUI so simple systems can be configured
- Compatible with IPLinx IPEX2000 and IPEX5000 series streaming IP devices
Why not buy this Intelix IPEXCB HDMI Over IP RS232/IP Control Box for DigitalinxIP 2000 & 5000 series today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).