Intelix IPEX5001-D 5000 Series AV Over IP Encoder
Intelix IPEX5001-D 5000 Series AV Over IP Encoder transmits HDMI video and audio over a 1 gigabit network infrastructure using JPEG2000 encoding with a variable data rate at an average of 250 Mbps with peak values up to 850Mbps. The IPEX5001-D is Dante enabled meaning that the encoder can on ramp two channel stereo audio either from the embedded HDMI audio stream or the analog audio 3.5mm input onto a Dante audio network. The multicast video and Dante audio IP streams are integrated into one Ethernet cable simplyfing networked audio and video solution into one. An analog audio output port de-embeds stereo 2 channel audio from the HDMI two channel stereo embedded stream, while still passing stereo 2 channel audio to the HDMI output. The IPEX5001-D supports video signals up to 4K at 60 Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit color with HDR10, HDCP 2.2.
The IPEX5001-D supports PoE power and can be powered remotely via PoE network switch eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet. The RS232 port relays commands from the IPEXCB controller and operates in a pass through mode to control a third party device such as a TV display or HDMI switcher. The USB host port connection is for connecting USB host devices such as a computer that is USB 2.0 Full Speed compliant up to 12Mbps that can communicate with client side devices connected to the decoder. USB routing follows the video route by default however USB communication can be free routed via API.
Intelix IPEX5001-D 5000 Series AV Over IP Encoder Features:
- HDMI video and audio over a gigabit IP network using JPEG2000 encoding
- On ramps two channel stereo audio either from the embedded HDMI audio stream or the analog audio 3.5mm input onto a Dante audio network
- multicast video and Dante audio IP streams are integrated into one Ethernet cable simplyfing networked audio and video solution into one.
- Video signals up to 4K HDR (static) with HDCP 2.2 and 7.1 multichannel audio
- Analog audio input & output ports embed & de-embeds audio for local use or extension of embeded audio
- Supports PoE and can be powered remotely
- RS232 port relays commands from the IP controller and operates in a pass-through capacity
- IR in and out for 2 way IR control
- USB connection passes keyboard and mouse signals from decoder to encoder
- Up & Down scaling capability up to 4K
- Supports video walls up to 16x16 with bezel compensation
- Free 3rd party control drivers available for download
Why not buy this Intelix IPEX5001-D 5000 Series AV Over IP Encoder today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).