Intelix INT-88HDX 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix 100M, 4K, HDCP 2.2 and POH
Intelix INT-88HDX 8x8 HDBaseT matrix 100M, 4K, HDCP 2.2 and POH is an eight input by eight output HDBaseT/HDMI matrix switcher with HDCP 2.2 and 4K/30 video support. The matrix features advanced EDID and HDCP handling, including the ability to turn input HDCP compliance ON and OFF to ensure maximum functionality with a wide range of sources.
The INT-88HDX features HDBaseT twisted pair extension for each output, and simultaneous HDMI on the first three outputs, allowing the same signal to be routed to the HDMI connector and a remote destination with an HDBaseT receiver. The HDBaseT ports support up to 4K/30 HDMI video with audio, bidirectional wide-band IR, matrix control via IR, RS232 tunneling, and HDCP (1.4 and 2.2) up to 100 meters (328 feet). Each HDBaseT output port supplies power to the attached extender, eliminating the need for a power supply at the display end. Each output features analog stereo audio de-embedding and coaxial multichannel audio de-embedding for connection to amplifiers or DSPs.
The INT-88HDX can be controlled via front panel buttons, front panel IR, external IR, remote IR through HDBaseT extenders, RS232, and Ethernet. The matrix includes a simple IR remote control to allow IR switching. This IR remote control can be learned into universal remotes and IR based control systems. An IR All In port is provided, which allow one IR connection to control all four remote displays.
The matrix also features a full command set for RS232 and Ethernet control with third party control systems, plus control via a web browser. RS232 commands to remote displays can either be tunneled directly to the displays or be embedded in the control stream through the matrix from both the RS232 and Ethernet control ports, which will reduce the number of serial ports required for the control system.
Intelix INT-88HDX 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix 100M, 4K, HDCP 2.2 and POH Features:
- Eight HDMI inputs with HDCP 2.2 support
- Eight HDBaseT with PoH, with four mirrored HDMI, outputs
- 100 m (328 ft) maximum extender distance
- Analog audio de-embedding on each output
- Front panel, IR, TCP/IP, and RS232 control
- IR and RS232 routing
- IR and RS232 tunneling over HDBaseT
- Control page and configuration accessible from web browser (Web GUI)
- Advanced HDCP management
- True matrix routing and distribution of HDMI signals
- A/V routing in environments with demanding control system
- Ideal for houses of worship, corporate video conferencing, boardrooms, and conference centers
Why not buy this Intelix INT-88HDX 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix 100M, 4K, HDCP 2.2 and POH today?