Intelix DL-SC41U-TX 5 input Series VC Collaboration Switcher
Intelix DL-SC41U-TX 5 input Series VC Collaboration Switcher is a 4x1 multi format A/V presentation auto switcher that supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit deep color, is HDCP 2.2 compliant and has a built in USB 3.0 switching hub for control and integration of USB devices such as USB cameras and microphones. The switcher features four video inputs; (2) HDMI, (1) Display Port and (1) USB-C. The USB-C input supports video, data (USB host) and power charging up to 40w. There is a 2 port USB client hub built with 2 USB host ports that can be switched independently or can be assigned to follow a video input so when the video input is triggered or switched, the defined USB host port will also switch. The switcher features two matrix outputs; HDMI and HDBaseT 2.0. The built in HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter output supports long distance transport of audio, video and High Speed USB 2.0 signals up to 190Mbps up to 70 meters / 232’ using one category cable. The switcher is compatible with the DL-SCU-RX HDBaseT 2.0 receiver (sold separately) and the receiver can supply power to the DL-SC41U-TX remotely when used in this configurations.
The DL-SC41U-TX gives you the ability to automate the display power ON by using pre-loaded RS232 commands whenever a video signal is introduced to the system using any A/V input. It will also turn the display power OFF after a specified amount of time has passed when no video signal or switching activity is present
Intelix DL-SC41U-TX 5 input Series VC Collaboration Switcher Features:
- Conference, Huddle, Training room 4x1 muti format matrix presentation switcher. Becomes 5x1+1 (Mirrored HDMI / HDBT Outputs) when using optional HDBaseT Receiver with HDMI input
- 2 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 USB-C inputs on transmitter plus 1 HDMI input on receiver when used
- 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT output up to 70 meters
- USB switching hub built in; features switchable 2 host ports and 2 USB 3.0 client ports. USB-C acts as a 3rd host port
- Add 2 additional USB 2.0 client ports when combined with HDBaseT receiver
- Local switcher supports resolutions up to HDMI 2.0b, 4K/60Hz/4:4:4 8bit deep color
- HDBaseT outputs supports resolutions up to HDMI 2.0b, 4K/60Hz/4:2:0 8bit deep color
- HDCP2.2 Compliant
- Fully function USB-C port provides up to 40w charging power when device is locally powered
- Power delivery can be PoH from RX to TX or locally powered when stand alone, or when USB-C power is desired
- EDID management per input
- Auto Display control to power on/off display when source is detected. Also offers 2 relays for screen, shades, etc when combined with HDBaseT RX
- Control via TCP/IP, RS232, or front panel buttons
Why not buy this Intelix DL-SC41U-TX 5 input Series VC Collaboration Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).