Intelix DL-ILFO-H2 DigitaLinx HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender
This Intelix DL-ILFO-H2 DigitaLinx HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender extends HDMI 2.0 signals up to 200m (656 feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one duplex LC multimode fiber optic cable. This leading-edge technology allows long distance transmission of 4K signal without any video/audio degradation caused by compression thanks to its High Retention HDMI connectors which utilize more holding force than a standard HDMI connector, and prevent accidental disconnection. The DL-ILFO-H2 supports HDMI 2.0b up to 18Gbps, CEC, HDR10, HDR10+ Dolby Vision and HDCP 2.2 as well as High Definition Dolby and DTS audio formats for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver a more life-like video image. Either unit can be operated by USB power, and international power supplies are included. The transmitter can alternatively be powered from the HDMI source using DDC 5V power
Intelix DL-ILFO-H2 DigitaLinx HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender Features:
- DPL certified – tested for true 18G superior optical performance without compression or data loss over 200m distance
- Extends 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz (RGB &YCbCr: 4:4:4)
- Male HDI connectors for direct connection to devices eliminates the need for short HDMI cable
- High-Retention HDMI connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- Completely immune to RF and EMI interferencSupports Static and Dynamic HDR (HDR 10bit / 12bit compliant)
- 18G compliant
- Sold as a set with complete TX, RX, & power adapters
- Compact design
- Duplex LC connectors on both transmitter and receiver
- Supports HDMI 2.0b, CEC, HDCP 2.2 and static and dynamic HDR
- Works with industry standard duplex LC multimode fiber
- International power supplies are included
Why not buy this Intelix DL-ILFO-H2 DigitaLinx HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).