Intelix DL-AVX2100-H2 Digitalinx Advanced HDMI 2.0 Over AVX Extender Set with eARC, Control, & Ethernet
This Intelix DL-AVX2100-H2 Digitalinx Advanced HDMI 2.0 Over AVX Extender Set with eARC, Control, & Ethernet is an advanced multi-media extender set which connects various audio, video, power, ethernet and control signals via a single unshielded twisted pair cable. Using AVX technology, digital audio/video/control/ethernet signals can be transmitted up to 100 meters. Designed for the residential market, UHD video can be sent from the source to the display while sending both advanced audio return (ARC) and enhanced audio return channel (eArc) to your A/V receiver or equipment in your rack area. The DL-AVX2100-H2 can support ultra high definition signals up to 4K@60 4:4:4, as well as the latest audio & HDR standards including HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision. It can also supply power from one twisted pair cable while simultaneously providing Gigabit Ethernet for advanced connectivity to third party devices through a dedicated LAN port.
Intelix DL-AVX2100-H2 Digitalinx Advanced HDMI 2.0 Over AVX Extender Set with eARC, Control, & Ethernet Features:
- Overview: Transmit flawless zero-latency Video up to 4K60 4:4:4 w/HDR, Multi-Channel Audio, eARC / ARC, Pass Gigabit Ethernet, and Control Signals over one Category Cable up to 100 meters
- Transmitter Ports: Front panel led indicators, 2 x 3.5mm female jacks for IR communication, 1 x female HDMI type A, 1 x female AVX RJ45 port, 1 x female LAN RJ45 port, 1 x female TOSLINK connector, 1 x Reset button
- Receiver Ports: Front panel led indicators, 2 x 3.5mm female jacks for IR communication, 1 x female HDMI type A, 1 x female AVX RJ45 port, 1 x female LAN RJ45 port, 1 x female TOSLINK connector, 1 x Reset button
- Video Resolutions: Supports a full range of resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4
- Dynamic Metadata HDR: HDR formats such as Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HLG
- Audio Protocols: DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS-X, and all other digital audio standard formats
- eARC/ARC Support: ARC & eARC up to 8 channels from the Receiver back to the Transmitter which includes Dolby Atmos and DTS-X, TOSLINK supporting S/PDIF up to 5.1 channels. Toslink digital audio extension and Toslink audio de-embedding up to 5.1
- Control Protocols: Extend bi-directional IR, RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet control
- Commercial Design: Eliminate cable clutter by extending multimedia signals using two metal chassis with vented slots for heat dissipation. Provided mounting brackets and screws allow you to mount the devices behind a display, inside a closet, on an equipment rack, or other various locations
- Compliance: AVX 1.0, HDMI 2.0/1.4 backwards compatible, HDCP2.3/ 2.2/1.4 backwards compatible, Dolby
- Ethernet Data Transfer Rate: Pass up to 1 Gigabit of Ethernet speed
- Power Over Cable (PoC) - Bi-directional PoC allows one power adapter to power both the transmitter and receiver
- Dimensions: 215mm/8.42” L x 25mm/0,98” W x 140mm/5.5” H)
- Package includes: HDMI AVX eARC Extender Set (Transmitter & Receiver units,) two IR blasters, external power supply, mounting brackets, and user manual
- Complete Plug and Play: No additional setup or configuration
- Compatible HDMI Source Devices: HDMI sources, such as gaming consoles, AVRs, computer PCs, Blu-ray players, and media players
- Compatible HDMI Display (snyc) Devices: HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, and HDTVs
- Other: This kit is point-to-point and comes with a Transmitter and Receiver. It’s not intended to work through routers or network switches
- Country of Origin: China
- Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Recommended Category Cable: Category CAT6A or above, such as Liberty's 24-4P-L6ASH
Why not buy this Intelix DL-AVX2100-H2 Digitalinx Advanced HDMI 2.0 Over AVX Extender Set with eARC, Control, & Ethernet today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).