Intelix DL-7USB-PHUB DigitaLinx "TeamUp+" Series 7 Port Powered USB 3.0 Commercial Hub
This Intelix DL-7USB-PHUB DigitaLinx "TeamUp+" Series 7 Port Powered USB 3.0 Commercial Hub is a commercial grade, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, 4 or 7 port powered USB hub designed to expand the capability of your computer all through a single cable. Interact with up to seven USB devices simultaneously while providing full USB 3.0 charging power (5v 900mA per port). Transfer data and power devices like web cameras, capture cards, tablets, thumb drives, smart boards, microphones, and other USB peripherals with ease. The powered USB hub can fully support data transfer rates from SuperSpeed, Hi-Speed, and Full-Speed USB connections and is fully backward compatible to all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 hosts.
Intelix DL-7USB-PHUB DigitaLinx "TeamUp+" Series 7 Port Powered USB 3.0 Commercial Hub Features:
- Expansion: Instantly grow from 1 USB port to 7, each equipped with USB 3.0 technology, capable of data at speeds up to 5gbps. Connect various USB peripherals to your laptop or personal computer such as web cameras, microphones, cable cards and disk drives
- Commercial Design: Eliminate cable clutter, metal chassis with vented slots for heat dissipation, provided brackets and screws allow you to mount behind a display or underneath a conference table
- Protection: Overcurrent, overvoltage, and other advanced safety features allow you to maintain and protect your connected devices
- Compliance: Gen USB 3.1 while being fully backways compatible for USB 3.0/ USB 2.0/ USB 1.1
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 5Gbps shared between all ports
- Support on Upstream Port: SuperSpeed (SS), HighSpeed (HS) and FullSpeed (FS) traffic. Note: Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent
- Support on Downstream Ports: SuperSpeed (SS), HighSpeed (HS), FullSpeed (FS) and LowSpeed (LS) traffic
- Power Input: Hub will not receive power from buc connection. Must use provided, external power supply
- Power Output: Each USB port can receive up to 5v, 1A. Note - All connected USB downstream devices can still receive power even when the hub is not connected to a computer, external power supply needs to be connected. Blue LED lights will not be lite unless the hub is connected to the computer
- Charging Protocol: Supports USB-IF Rev1.2 and BC 1.2 which means the current can output up to 1.5A instead of the standard 0.9A on USB 3.0 when connected to a PC.vices quickly! In addition, data transfer can also take place in accordance with USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 125.6mm/4.9” L x 70.8mm/2.7” W x *27.3mm/1” H)
- Package includes: Powered hub, mounting brackets, USB 3.0 cable, User manual and external power supply
- Complete Plug and Play: NO additional driver or software required to be recognized by the computer
- Options: Also available in a 4 port option
Why not buy this Intelix DL-7USB-PHUB DigitaLinx "TeamUp+" Series 7 Port Powered USB 3.0 Commercial Hub today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).