HDTV Supplys HDMI to Coax Scaler
supports HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 to 300 feet using an existing home-run coax cable sending features like Deep Color and 720p and 1080p. By using standard and widely available 75 Ohm RG59 and RG6 cables the HDMI to Coax Scaler Extender makes HDMI signal extensions far easier than using heavy and expensive copper HDMI cable and with this method is more robust than using optical fiber. The TVs must have HDMI inputs and source device send the signal must have an HDMI connector.
What this HDMI to Coax Scaler Can & Cannot Do:
- CAN DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal (like from a DVD player) to a coax signal AND CONVERT THE COAX SIGNAL BACK TO HDMI.
- It will do nothing else.
- Think of it as a long HDMI cable with HDMI connectors on both ends.
- Both the Transmitter and Receiver MUST be used.
- WHAT IT CANNOT DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal to a coax signal to go into the coax input of a TV.
- Convert a coax signal from the cable company to an HDMI signal.
- Convert a coax signal from an antenna to an HDMI signal.
HDMI to Coax Scaler Features:
- Sends an HDMI video and audio signal over coaxial to 300 feet
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Support lower resolutions to 720p or 1080p
- Supports 300 feet transmit distance via an RG59 or RG6 cable
- Includes a 5V power supply
- Also has an coax loop out to got to other optional (above) coax to HDMI receivers
This HDMI Coax Extender includes a SEND unit and its AC adapter and a RECEIVE unit and its AC adapter and both must be used. It cannot work with only one box and needs both boxes and must be used in pairs. It cannot be used to convert an incoming coax signal to an HDMI signal. Think of it as a long HDMI cable.NOTE 2:
In-house and existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire this device directly as it won′t work with coax splitters. They should NOT be used in conjunction with connector adapters, signal processors, switches or amplifiers between the Source and Display device. This HDMI Coax Adapter sends only one HDMI signal to a TV with the receive unit at the TV. It does not work any other way. If you are trying to send one coax signal to a TV with an HDMI input it won′t work. One set includes a transmitter and a receiver set.
Why not buy this HDMI to Coax Scaler today?