An HDMI To RCA Adapter will convert an HDMI video & audio signal to an RCA composite video signal & right & left stereo audio signal. The HDMI To RCA Adapter allows HDMI devices to be connected to older CRT TVs, DVRs and other composite input devices. It supports the new Vudu, Roku, Google TV and an AppleTV so you can watch Netflix, etc streaming video on a TV with only a coax input.
HDMI To RCA Adapter
- Compatible HDMI1.3,
- Support HDMI input from 480i to 1080P.
- Does NOT support 3D
- Supports NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats with a select switch
- HDMI Input; Composite Video + Audio R/L Output
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
Standard RF Modulator Specs:
- Converts from RCA Composite Video/Audio Male Plugs to F-pin Female Jack
- Connection: RCA Composite Video/Audio Male Plugs
- Connection: F-pin Female Jack
- Allows connection of an audio video component to a TV without a jack
- High performance circuit design provides accurate picture reproduction
- Converts audio and video to RF using channel 3 or 4
Optional RF Modulator Specs:
These RF modulators have a set of complete RCA audio/video inputs (Video, Audio-R, and Audio-L) and will output to an F-Pin coax cable and features a compact design. This RF modulator is perfect for outputing to your television that has an F-Pin cable-TV style input.
- Professional-grade audio/video RF modulator for broadband A/V distribution for all NTSC TV system setup. Designed for North America regions using NTSC TV broadcast standard. Supports RF output in selectable CATV or UHF channel frequency with wide TV channel frequency range. Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers greater transmission range and much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5 extender solution.
- Programmable TV channel output, flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels. Users can choose an unused or unwanted TV channel number in the range between CH2 and CH138 for NTSC TV. Supports all audio/video sources such as satellite receivers, media players, video camera or other composite video devices. Must-have A/V adapter for combining both RCA video/audio from device into RF type for long range video/audio distribution.
- Cost saving with source device sharing. All TVs connected through the same coax cable can share the same A/V device or media player. Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on your TV channels. Supports manual output gain control with gain level adjustment available from 0 to 20 dB.
- Powerful 100db signal output sufficient for long cable runs up to 1200 meters. Easy integration with existing coax cable system, one same wire to carry the new media content from distance. Multiple units cascaded together to distribute multiple audio video inputs from different central sources.
- Last memory support for keeping user's last-minute setting intact after being powered off manually or power outage event. Digital LED channel display and controls for convenient monitoring and operation. Compact size with metal enclosure.
The Package includes 2-Converters, 2-AC adapters and User Manuals
Why not buy this HDMI To Coax Adaptor Modulator today?
This HDMI To Coax Adaptor works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- Both APPLE-TV's with HDMI outputs
- A Boxee with HDMI ouputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- A Hulu with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set and output amp. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.