This HDMI to coax adaptor Modulator set
allows HDMI video and audio to be converted to 480i composite video and analog audio and then be converted to coax. The TV must have a tuner and have CH3 or CH4 available, or optionally CH2 to CH138, for this HDMI video modulator. It is made up of 2 units. If you need to switch between 2-coax sources see the above optional 2-way coax switch.
An HDMI To RCA Adapter
will convert an HDMI video & audio signal to an RCA composite video signal & right & left stereo audio signal. The HDMI To RCA Adapter allows HDMI devices to be connected to older CRT TVs, DVRs and other composite input devices. It supports the new Vudu, Roku, Google TV and an AppleTV so you can watch Netflix, etc streaming video on a TV with only a coax input.
HDMI To RCA Adapter
- Compatible HDMI1.3,
- Support HDMI input from 480i to 1080P.
- Does NOT support 3D
- Supports NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats with a select switch
- HDMI Input; Composite Video + Audio R/L Output
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
...and an RF Modulator.
Standard RF Modulator Specs:
- Converts from RCA Composite Video/Audio Male Plugs to F-pin Female Jack
- Connection: RCA Composite Video/Audio Male Plugs
- Connection: F-pin Female Jack
- Allows connection of an audio video component to a TV without a jack
- High performance circuit design provides accurate picture reproduction
- Converts audio and video to RF using channel 3 or 4
Optional RF Modulator Specs:
These RF modulators have a set of complete RCA audio/video inputs (Video, Audio-R, and Audio-L) and will output to an F-Pin coax cable and features a compact design. This RF modulator is perfect for outputing to your television that has an F-Pin cable-TV style input.
- Professional-grade audio/video RF modulator for broadband A/V distribution for all NTSC TV system setup. Designed for North America regions using NTSC TV broadcast standard. Supports RF output in selectable CATV or UHF channel frequency with wide TV channel frequency range. Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers greater transmission range and much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5 extender solution.
- Programmable TV channel output, flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels. Users can choose an unused or unwanted TV channel number in the range between CH2 and CH138 for NTSC TV. Supports all audio/video sources such as satellite receivers, media players, video camera or other composite video devices. Must-have A/V adapter for combining both RCA video/audio from device into RF type for long range video/audio distribution.
- Cost saving with source device sharing. All TVs connected through the same coax cable can share the same A/V device or media player. Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on your TV channels. Supports manual output gain control with gain level adjustment available from 0 to 20 dB.
- Powerful 100db signal output sufficient for long cable runs up to 1200 meters. Easy integration with existing coax cable system, one same wire to carry the new media content from distance. Multiple units cascaded together to distribute multiple audio video inputs from different central sources.
- Last memory support for keeping user's last-minute setting intact after being powered off manually or power outage event. Digital LED channel display and controls for convenient monitoring and operation. Compact size with metal enclosure.
The Package includes 2-Converters, 2-AC adapters and User Manuals
Why not buy this HDMI To Coax Adaptor Modulator today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDMI To Coax Adaptor. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the HDMI To Coax Adaptor will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this HDMI To Coax Adaptor. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).