Our HDMI to Coax Adapter
transmits an HDMI video & audio signal using an existing RG6 coax cable up to 100 feet. The HDMI to Coax set includes user adjustable EDID learning to make it compatible with more devices. The device only supports progressive signals like 480p, 720p or 1080p so set your source device to one of those resolutions. The adapters convert a 720p and 1080p (not 1080i) to coax and back to HDMI.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.NOTE 1:
This HDMI over coax set includes a SEND unit and a RECEIVE unit and both must be used. It cannot work with only one box and needs both boxes. It cannot be used to convert an incoming coax signal to an HDMI signal. Think of it as a long HDMI cable.
HDMI to Coax Adapter Features:
- One set includes a transmitter and a receiver set plus AC adapters and a small CD manual. The users manual is below.
- The SEND unit has an HDMI input and a coax output and must be used with the RECEIVE unit. The SEND and RECEIVE units are shown above.
- The RECEIVE unit has a coax input and an HDMI output. The RECEIVE unit must be used with the SEND unit.
- Professional user adjustable EDID earning to make it compatible with more devices
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Uses a single coaxial cable (75 ohm) to substitute for an HDMI cable to achieve long range transmission.
- The transmission distance reaches up to 100 feet under the video format of 1080p using a single RG6 cable and shorter lengths with RG59.
- Supports 720p and 1080p 60fps and only progressive signals.
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify. The user does not need to care about the length of the cable.
- HDMI V1.3b supported.
- 2 cables are included that allows the IR control signal pass through.
- HDCP compliant.
- 2D only, doesn't support 3D
- With ESD protection inside.
- Mounting ears supplied.
- International power supply: 2 prong 100-240V at 50/60Hz AC adapter
Since there is no such thing as a hdmi to coaxial cable due to HDMI being digital and coax being analog this is your only option to run HDMI via coax cables.NOTE 2: In-house and existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire this device directly as it won't work with coax splitters. They should NOT be used in conjunction with connector adapters, signal processors, switches or amplifiers between the Source and Display device. This HDMI to Coax Adapter sends only one HDMI signal to a TV with the receive unit at the TV. It does not work any other way. If you are trying to send one coax signal to a TV with an HDMI input it won't work. One set includes a transmitter and a receiver set.
Our HDMI over Coax devices are designed and tested to work directly from the Source device to the Display/HDTV. They should NOT be used in conjunction with connector adapters, signal processors, switches or amplifiers between the Source and Display device. Results can be no picture and the Receiver end of HDMI device/wall plate will be damaged.
Why not buy this HDMI to Coax Adapter today?