HDTV Supplys Professional Quality 4K Wolfpack 4X4 HDMI over CAT-5 Matrix Switcher
allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any of 256 combinations. The HDMI over CAT5 Matrix Switcher is fully HDMI V1.4 supported and have an EDID learning function to increase its capability of compatible. This HDMI over CAT5 Matrix allows any source (Blue-Ray player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system, etc.) to be shown on the any of the four displays simultaneously, no matter the source is HDCP or not.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
Extra infrared receiver extension, IR emitter, RS232 and Ethernet port are also supplied for a remote control. Each single CAT5 output is mirrored with its HDMI output and is the same so there are 4 distinct outputs all mirrored. Each HDMI & RJ45 zone is mirrored for a total of 8 outputs. Think of it as a 4x4x2 HDMI matrix having 256 HDMI combinations. This 4X4 HDMI over CAT-5 Matrix Switcher w/EDID pass-through and is a true matrix. It allows any source (Blue-Ray player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system, etc.) to be shown on the any of the four displays simultaneously, no matter the source is HDCP or not.
WolfPack 4X4 HDMI over CAT Matrix Switcher Features:
- 4Kx2K at 24Hz Compliant
- Inputs: 4-HDMI
- Outputs: 4-single UTP type HDMI outputs and the HDMI receivers have AC adapters
- Supports 1080p to ~300 feet and 4K at 30 Hz to ~100 feet over CAT6
- Outputs: 4-HDMI outputs
- HDMI V1.4 compliant
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Supports 3D
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and other standard video formats
- Support audio format DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/DOLBY-AC3/DSD
- Support signal timing reset
- Input ports can be controlled by IR an Remote Control
- Via RS-232 control, the machine can upgrade the software, and the input and the output can be switched by a computer
- The four outputs could show the same or different source simultaneously no matter the source is HDCP or not
- The four outputs all include one HDMI-A connector and one RJ-45 connector. They can output simultaneously
- Multi control methods, manual, IR on front panel, IR on rear extension, IR via UTP from sink and RS232
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200 Hz as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- EDID self studying function.
- RS-232 for computer control
- One year parts and labor warranty.
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.User Adjustable Extended Display Identification (EDID)
Data is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC ), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together. While using UTP type cable to connect the sink, the user can remote control the matrix itself or the source from the sink side via an optional IR receiver. The function of the IR control is also based on the routing function so you can configure the system much easier than using simple point to point IR connection.
The above WolfPack CAT5 to HDMI Receivers Feature:
- Full functional module, no settings needed.
- Use UTP LAN cable（Cat5E/6） to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification so you the the user do not need to care about the length of the cable.
- Signaling rates up to 2.25Gbits in support of 1080p displays.
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI inputs.
- HDCP compliant.
- With LED indicators to show the power and video signal status.
- User Adjustable EDID
- With ESD protection inside.
- Mounting ears supplied.
- Transfer Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- These CAT5 to HDMI Receivers can be cascaded.
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality
supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy this WolfPack 4X4 HDMI over CAT-5 Matrix Switcher today?