HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1X8 HDMI to CAT5 Splitter
allows you to send both an HDMI audio and an HDMI video signal from one end of a room to the other or one floor to another with standard, inexpensive and reliable CAT5e or CAT6 cables and distribute out to different rooms. See the above 1x8 HDMI to CAT-5 Splitter front and back pictures.
This WolfPack 1x8 HDMI to CAT5 Splitter is an HDMI splitter with two RJ45 outputs. It distributes the input of the HDMI signal into the two identical outputs simultaneously. Two supplied HDMI Receivers by Cat5 receive the distributed signal from the splitter and transmit to displays individually. Also, the transmission distance is 125 feet even for a 1920x1200 resolution and also 125 feet for 5.1CH or 7.1CH audio. Straight cable runs with no electrical interference, bends, kinks, patch panels need to provided.
WolfPack 1x8 HDMI to CAT5 Splitter Features:
- Allows you to send 1 HDMI audio and video source device to 8 HDMI equipped devices. The picture will be the same on all HDTV′s.
- Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 8 identical UTP outputs synchronously and with one looping HDMI output
- Transmits over 50m single Cat5e/6 cable
- Can be cascaded for 4 layers
- Wide-band Bi-Direction IR control (38 ~ 56 kHz)
(IR extension from Sender to Receiver or from Receiver to Sender)
- Support Full HD 1080p, VESA resolution: 1920x1200
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p at a range of ~100 feet.
- Supports 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Compact chassis for easy installation.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Easy to Use: Installs in seconds, no settings.
- One pair as a full functional modules,
- One CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute for an HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- Follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance can be up to 125 feet for 1080p using a CAT6 Cable.
- Supports HDMI 1.3
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- HDCP compliant
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p.
- Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
The two CAT-5 to HDMI receivers are included that install at the TV end. AC adapters come with them that must be plugged in to an AC outlet.
The expense of running thick, heavy, obtrusive HDMI cables over extended runs can also blow your budget. This 1x8 HDMI to CAT-5 Splitter allows you to connect all your displays back to a central system using reliable, cost effective CAT 5 or 6 cabling and keep HDMI connections to the hub short saving you money and increasing reliability.
This 1x8 HDMI splitter over one CAT5 cable can be cascaded to achieve more outputs.NOTE 2:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables.
Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
The WolfPack 1x8 HDMI to CAT5 Splitter is HDCP compatible; however, you must verify your source and destination devices support (or don′t support) HDCP encryption. Essentially, HDCP compliant devices will only transmit to or receive from other devices with HDCP coding. This HDMI splitter will also work if neither device is HDCP compatible. This 1x8 HDMI to CAT-5 Splitter includes 8 - CAT5 to HDMI receivers to be placed remotely at the HDTV′s, etc.
Why not buy this 1x8 HDMI to CAT5 Splitter today?