HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Receiver
receives HDMI from our companion transmitters or other HDMI device through a standard Ethernet network H.264 (LAN) to a display. The HDMI Over LAN Receiver supports both HDMI video and HDMI stereo audio. Our WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter is IP addressable. The supplied remote control allows you to choose the source and the LED shows the group ID.
The WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Receiver is of POE Design & no AC power is needed when using a POE Ethernet switch.
The conversion to TCP/IP allows you to forego the limitations of point-to-point extender systems and Receive directly over your network. You can also use this Receiver as a typical point-to-point extender and transmit for up to 394 ft over a single Cat6 cable or 330 feet over a CAT5e cable.
This HDMI Over LAN Receiver use the advanced H.264 as the compression type, which makes it occupy lower bandwidth and transmit over the LAN more smoothly. It supports 330 feet over single cat5e/6 cable at point to point, as well as point to many and many to many over Ethernet switch. The over IP solution is widely used in various locations, like meeting room, class room, metro, airport, home, mall advertisement...etc.EXAMPLE: 8x32 Network HDMI Matrix Switch:
Let′s say you have an application where you need a 8-1080p sources sent to 32-TVs in any combination. The sources are 6 feet away from the switch and the TVs are 200 feet away from the switch. This is an 8x32 Network HDMI switch and here is what you need to buy from above:
- 8 - 1080p POE HDMI Transmitters (TX)
- 32 - 1080p POE HDMI Receivers (RX)
- 1 - 40 port (or larger) IGMP 10-Gigabit POE Ethernet Switch (not supplied)
- Field expandable by simply buying more TVs, sources and RXs and TXs
WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Receiver Features:
- Using H.264 compression encoding supporting resolutions up to 1080p@60hz
- Complys with TCP/IP protocol
- Streaming bit rate is 15Mbps
- Supports resolutions up to Full HD/1080p
- LED channel display
- Front panel channel plus/minus buttons
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) power encoders/decoders from 802.3af are for PoE network switches (not supplied)
- Transmits up to 120m over single CAT5e/6 cable with an looping HDMI output
- Looping HDMI output for a local monitor
- Support LPCM audio format
- Support Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR control (38KHz to 56KHz)
- With IR Remote to choose the source with LED to show the Group ID
- By pass 2 way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200)
- Uses a remote controller to select 8 group Baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes, with large cascade
- Supports PC tool control
- Compatible with Video Player such as VLC etc
- HDCP Compliant
The HDMI Over LAN Receiver operates over a standard Ethernet Hub/Switch/Router and even supports direct connection up to ~330 feet away.
Why not buy this HDMI Over LAN Receiver today?