HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Receiver
receives HDMI from our companion transmitters or other HDMI device through a standard Ethernet network H.264 (LAN) to a display. The HDMI Over LAN Receiver supports both HDMI video and HDMI stereo audio. Our WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter is IP addressable. The supplied remote control allows you to choose the source and the LED shows the group ID.
The WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Receiver is of POE Design & no AC power is needed when using a POE Ethernet switch.
The conversion to TCP/IP allows you to forego the limitations of point-to-point extender systems and Receive directly over your network. You can also use this Receiver as a typical point-to-point extender and transmit for up to 394 ft over a single Cat6 cable or 330 feet over a CAT5e cable.
This HDMI Over LAN Receiver use the advanced H.264 as the compression type, which makes it occupy lower bandwidth and transmit over the LAN more smoothly. It supports 330 feet over single cat5e/6 cable at point to point, as well as point to many and many to many over Ethernet switch. The over IP solution is widely used in various locations, like meeting room, class room, metro, airport, home, mall advertisement...etc.EXAMPLE: 8x32 Network HDMI Matrix Switch:
Let′s say you have an application where you need a 8-1080p sources sent to 32-TVs in any combination. The sources are 6 feet away from the switch and the TVs are 200 feet away from the switch. This is an 8x32 Network HDMI switch and here is what you need to buy from above:
- 8 - 1080p POE HDMI Transmitters (TX)
- 32 - 1080p POE HDMI Receivers (RX)
- 1 - 40 port (or larger) IGMP 10-Gigabit POE Ethernet Switch (not supplied)
- Field expandable by simply buying more TVs, sources and RXs and TXs
WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Receiver Features:
- Using H.264 compression encoding supporting resolutions up to 1080p@60hz
- Complys with TCP/IP protocol
- Streaming bit rate is 15Mbps
- Supports resolutions up to Full HD/1080p
- LED channel display
- Front panel channel plus/minus buttons
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) power encoders/decoders from 802.3af are for PoE network switches (not supplied)
- Transmits up to 120m over single CAT5e/6 cable with an looping HDMI output
- Looping HDMI output for a local monitor
- Support LPCM audio format
- Support Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR control (38KHz to 56KHz)
- With IR Remote to choose the source with LED to show the Group ID
- By pass 2 way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200)
- Uses a remote controller to select 8 group Baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes, with large cascade
- Supports PC tool control
- Compatible with Video Player such as VLC etc
- HDCP Compliant
The HDMI Over LAN Receiver operates over a standard Ethernet Hub/Switch/Router and even supports direct connection up to ~330 feet away.
Why not buy this HDMI Over LAN Receiver today?
Our WolfPack HDMI Over Your LAN Adapter System provides one-to-one extension at distances up to 394 feet as well as many-to-many matrix switching of multiple devices, all with PoE support and convenient channel-viewing using the front panel LED display.
HDMI Over LAN Receiver Specs::
IP setting & Group ID setting:
- Protocol H.264 encoder over TCP/IP
- Support Video format 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p@60HZ
- Support Audio format LPCM, Audio sampling rate 48KHZ
- Streaming Bit Rate 15Mbps
- HDCP Compliant
- IR Frequency 38 -56 KHZ
- RS232 Baud rate Default 2400bps, total 8 kinds optional
Connectors on the Receiver:
- Default IP TX: 192.168.1.11 ; RX: 192.168.1.12
- Group ID Group 00 ~ group 63
- Request for Switch/Router Support IGMP, support DHCP
Environmental & Power Requirements:
- Input 1xRJ45 input
- Output 1x HDMI Female port looping output
- RS232 Phoenix RS232 port
- IR: IR RX port (Support 38K-56KHz) & IR Ext port (Support 38KHz)
- Operating temperature -5 to +35 ℃ （ +23 to +95℉）
- Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Power supply DC 5V 1A
- Power consumption Max 3 watt
- Dimension TX: 119x79.5x28mm ; RX: 119x79.5x28mm
- Net Weight TX: 0.28KG ; RX:0.28KG4
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).