It is controlled by a PC or MAC only via its LAN port with the supplied Browser Based GUI and a FIREFOX Browser. Our 120m HDMI Matrix Extender over IP is a device based on the standard TCP/IP protocol for transmitting HD audio and video source over LAN. It transmits your HD display with the high resolutions up to 120 meters away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT5e/6 cable. At the same time, its also convenient to transmit HDMI audio and video source by point-to-point, point-to-many and many-to-many and a cascade connection mode.
With one low cost CAT-5/5e cable, you can readily extend HDMI sources from a DVD player, PS3, PC, and any other kind of sources compliant with HDMI and ™DS to distant display monitors including HDMI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors.
Note: For many to many application, please buy a 10-Gigabit switch with IGMP Multicast function with three layers protocol.
WolfPack HDMI Over Ethernet System Features:
- Support HDMI1.3/HDCP1.1&1.2
- Support point-to-point mode, multipoint-to-multipoint mode and cascade connection mode.
- Standard 802.3 Ethernet
- Support one way IR extension.
- Pure hardware design, plug and play, do not need to install additional software
- All available LAN technology can be used to connect the Tx and the Rx; e.g., Ethernet, WLAN, Home PNA and EoC.
- HDMI 1.3a compatible
- Supports up to 1920 x 1080 (HDTV) resolution
- Input Resolution: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p & 1080i/p
- Output Resolution: 480p, 576p, 720p & 1080p
- Standard Ethernet packets to deliver audio and video
- Extend the transmission distance up to 100 meters from the sources at 1080p
- HDCP compliant
Each device is installed using 1 piece of twisted pair cable. AV signals are transmitted digitally over the CAT5/6/7 cable without any signal loss. Internal JPEG video compression adapts to available network bandwidth if needed. The integrated Scaler function allows different input and output resolutions (different displays can be at different resolutions). The IR TX / RX function can be used to remotely control the HDMI source device from any receiver location. This cost effective flexibility makes HDCP compliant devices transmit high quality video and audio with longer distances when integrating several components apart.
The transmitting unit is used to capture the input HDMI signals and carries the signals thru one RJ-45 connector into one low cost CAT-5/5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the sent ™DS multimedia data. The transmission distance between the sending and receiving units can be up to 100 meters at 1080p. With equalization control switch on the receiving unit, users can adjust the equalization strength to the received ™DS signals, and therefore optimize the transmission distance between source and destination.
Why not buy this HDMI Over Ethernet today?
HDMI Over Ethernet Includes:
- HDMI Over Ethernet transmitting unit
- HDMI Over Ethernet receiving unit
- 5V 2A power adapter
- User manual
HDMI Over Ethernet Specs:
- Input ™DS signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- HDMI Connector: 19 pin type female connector
- 2 - Universal Power Supplys: 5V 2A
- RJ-45 Connector
- Dimensions: 13 0x 137 x 30mm (Lx W x H)
- Weight: 1.6kg
Why not buy this HDMI Over Ethernet today?
This HDMI Over Ethernet Can Be Used With:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- A Vudu with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video card with HDMI outputs. Call your video card supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any high definition camcorder with a standard HDMI out or an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- All HDMI 1.3b compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- and other similar devices.