Use this 1080P HDMI over AC Power
Converter to transmit HDMI digital high definition signals to your television via existing home power lines. The HDMI over AC Power Converter consists of a pair of identical-looking boxes, one transmitter and one receiver, & takes an HDMI signal from a video source, runs it through your homes AC wiring, and sends it to an HDTV. This avoids the costs of rewiring your house or buying video devices for each room.
1080P HDMI over AC Power Line Converter Features:
- Innovative HDbitT transmission technology over power line
- Support 1080P High-definition video, whole house coverage transmission.
- No need rewiring, where there is power line, there is HDMI signal.
- Compatible with 100~240V AC grid, can be used globally.
- More stable and further transmission without radiation, easy to go through walls.
- Innovative IR pass back function , perfect improved infrared remote control experience.
- Automatically scan and pairing, no manual settings, plug and play.
- Using the technology of AES encryption to ensure confidentiality of the data;
- Build in HDMI loop out, simultaneously output local display and remote display.
- Transmits Digital High-Definition Signal To Television Via Existing Power Lines
- HDMI Signal：HDMI 1.3, Compatible with HDCP
- Resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Transmission Distance: Up to 300meters/984 feet transmission distance for 1080p@60Hz Full HD
- Power Supply: 100～240V AC
- Working Temperature: 0℃～60 ℃
- IR signal : Supports 20~60KHz IR devices
- Weight: TX:330g RX: 316g
- Dimension: 150(W) x 92.7(D) x 25(H) mm *2pcs
- Color: Black
The HDMI over AC Power Line Converter also allows you to use IR Remote Controllers to control A/V equipment (stop/start/FF/Rewind etc.) remotely using IR signals. The Transmitter and Receiver also have an additional function of delivering Ethernet data over Power Lines, allowing you to access the Internet from any room. The HDMI over AC Power converter transmits the highest quality HD signal available up to 1080i. The HDMI over AC Power Line Converter offers a lower cost alternative to a professional installation that removes the clutter of wires and the expense of new wall reconstruction.Of course, as with all things with names ending in "over power lines," performance can vary based on things like your homes wiring, what other devices are placed on the circuit, and how the units are plugged in.
Why not buy this 1080i HDMI over AC Power Line Converter today?
Does the HDMI over AC function when used with GFIs, surge protectors and power conditioners?
Most GFIs work. However, it depends on the GFI type. It cannot work if there is a filter on the inside of the GFI. Surge protectors or OK but Power conditioners are a No.
How well does the HDMI over AC Power converter work?
Outstanding but as with all things with names ending in "over power lines," performance can vary based on things like your homes wiring, what other devices are placed on the circuit, and where the units are plugged in.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDMI over AC Power Line Converter. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the HDMI over AC Power Line Converter will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this HDMI over AC Power Line Converter. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).