HDTV Supplys new HDMI over 1 - Cat5 cable
sends an HDMI audio & video signal up to 165 feet at 480i and ~100 feet at 1080p. The HDMI over 1 - Cat5 cable comes with a TRANSMIT unit, a RECEIVE unit & 2-AC adapters. This combo helps with more HDMI devices like PC video cards and surround sound receivers who are not designed to power HDMI extender transmitters. This HDMI over 1 - Cat5 cable chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them.
HDMI over 1 - Cat5 Cable Features:
- One CAT-5/6 cable can substitute for an HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Follows the standard of IEEE-568B
- Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p using a CAT-6 Cable.
- Supports 1080p HDMI 1.3 TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 FPS
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable
- Signaling rates up to 1.65 Gbps in support of a 1080p display.
- 2D and 3D rated
- Two - Universal power supplies - input: 100-240~ 56-60Hz 0.5A and output: 5V 2000mA
The HDMI over 1 - CAT5 Cable includes one transmitter, one receiver and 2 - universal power supply adapters. This combo helps with more HDMI devices like PC video cards and surround sound receivers who are not designed to drive long HDMI cable lengths. The HDMI over 1 - Cat5 cable set can handle a resolution up to 1080p at up to ~100 feet and 1080i up to 125 feet.
Most HDMI over CAT5e/6 cable extenders requires you to use only 1-CAT5e/6 cable. This can help a lot especially if you already have a single pre-existing cable already run in your walls. If that is the case then you can just use this HDMI over Cat5 Extender and not have to deal with the our competitors 2-CAT5 cable setup.NOTE:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap CAT5 cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. Stranded Cat5e/6 cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 100 feet. Shielded, solid conductor Cat5e/6 cabling is recommended for applications where the Cat5e/6 cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables or in high EMI/RFI environments. For best performance use our Cat6 Solid Patch Cables.
EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B)
The HDMI Extender over 1 - Cat5 cable includes two units: 1 - transmitting and 1 - receiving unit. The transmitting unit is used to capture the input HDMI/DVI signals and carry the signals through one RJ-45 connector into one CAT-5/5e/6 cable.
Why not buy this HDMI over 1 - Cat5 cable today?