HDTV Supplys 4x4 HDMI Matrix CAT6
or CAT5 outs connects four HDMI sources to four displays. Connect a single UTP Receiver to each of the CATx cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 150 feet for multi-room connectivity. It works with Blu-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or by using the selection buttons on the front panel. This device supports High Definition Audio, and 3D signal compatibility.NOTE:
This product is very popular and Backlogged. PLEASE CLICK 4K 4x4 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher w/4-HDBaseT Receivers & iPad/Android App
and see the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
This 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5e / CAT6
cables provides the most flexible and cost effective solution in the market to route high definition video sources plus multi-channel (up to 7.1-channel) digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to the remote displays.
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT-5 / CAT-6 Features:
- Switches easily between any four HDMI sources
- Sends up to four video inputs to any four remote HDMI displays
- Allows to control Local video sources such as Blue-ray DVD player or PS-3 by IR extender * through contol line at remote receiver.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 50M Cat-6 cable of 1080P
- Supports default HDMI EDID and record the EDID of displays.
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- HDMI 1.2a and HDCP compliant
- Easy to install and simply to use
- Supports resolutions HD resolutions from 480i~1080p dependent
- Supports transmission distances up to 150 feet through CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Supports remote control and front panel button control
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Supports default HDMI EDID and record the EDID of displays
- Main matrix center can be switched with IR remote control or through RS-232 or manual push-in buttons
- Allows to control main matrix center through control line at remote receiver
- Extends video signal up to 100 feet over Cat6 at 1080p or 175 ft at 1080i
- Each display's input source can be switched with IR remote control or push button through control line at remote receiver
- Easy installation
The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher is true matrix switcher as it allows any of 4 inputs to be routed to any of 4 outputs; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The 4x4 HDMI matrix Over CAT5 allows 256 viewing combinations from 4 HDMI sources on 4 widescreens.
Every source and display is accessible at all times by selecting it with an IR remote, front panel buttons through RS232 port.
Through low cost Cat5 or Cat6 LAN cables, not only high quality video and audio can be transmitted to the display sites, but also users can switch among 4 HDMI sources using the push button or remote control.
Why not buy this 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT-5 / CAT-6 today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).