Part of HDTV Supply popular WolfPack family of products the PUNY
HDMI Extender Over CAT5
(CAT6 preferred with new installations) may be puny in size but not in features as it sends a 4K at 30 Hz signal ~25 feet of CAT6 WITHOUT AC adapters making it great for systems that have 4K projectors or cramped installation areas. HDTV Supply engineers creatively use PIN 18 of the HDMI devices connected on both ends to provide the +5 volts needed to power the internal chips in our PUNY set.NOTE:
The HDMI Extender Over CAT5 comes with a (TX) Transmitter which plugs into your source video device and an (RX) Receiver which plugs into your TV. Don′t put them in backwards or you won′t get a picture. The extender is HDCP 1.4 compliant and HDMI 2.0 compliant.
HDTV Supplys WolfPack PUNY
HDMI Extender Over CAT5
uses only one cost effective CAT5Ee/6/7 cable and can extend your HDTV display up to ~25 feet with 4K at 30 Hz and ~75 feet at 1080p, both over CAT6 or CAT7. Our PUNY HDMI Extender Over CAT5 comes with an HDMI transmitter and an HDMI receiver and no AC adapters are required as your TV powers the HDMI Receiver and your HDMI source device powers the Transmitter. If you need to extend the connection further away from the devices HDMI connectors see the above optional 8 inch Male-to-Female HDMI cables.
HDTV Supplys PUNY HDMI Extender Over CAT5 delivers full HD and 2K / 4K video to a network of devices or to a single device (point-to-point). Since the video is passed through the HDMI chipset it supports all key HDMI 1.4 features, including EPG, CEC, EDID, and HDCP. The unique video-coding scheme ensures the highest video quality at zero latency.
PUNY HDMI Extender Over CAT5 Features:
- The PUNY supports 4K by 2K at 30 Hz resolutions for Post Productions, Digital Movie Theaters, CAD/CAM and Video Graphics applications.
- Supports 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p60
- Support 4K at 30 Hz to ~25 feet
- Signaling rater up to 1.65Gbps in support of 1080p display.
- Uses HDMI technology
- Video bandwidth of Single-link 225MHz [6.75Gbps]
- Extends HDMI and IR signal over one CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- High definition video up to 1080p@60Hz@48bits and 3D and 4K*2K capable.
- 2D and 3D compliant
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Uncompressed 7.1ch digital audio
- DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD high-bit-rate audio support
- Auto equalization control for minimizing cable skew
- HDMI Deep Color
HDMI Extender Over CAT5 delivers audio, video and control signals with zero degradation at distances up to 75 feet. This HDCP compliant extender supports High Definition 1080p resolutions, 48-bit color, 7.1 channel digital audio and auto equalization.
Why not buy this PUNY HDMI Extender Over CAT5 today?
The PUNY HDMI Extender by CAT5 extender uses only one of CAT-5e/6 cables to extend the HDTV display for resolutions of 4K*2K and 1080p. This PUNY not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction. For best results use 24 AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable.
HDMI Extender Over CAT5 Features:
- One pair as full functional modules with no need of any settings.
- CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Compact size.
- HDPC compliant
Installing the PUNY HDMI Extender Over CAT5:
- Plug the fixed HDMI cable of the sender into the HDMI input source, such as a DVD, PS4, STB etc.
- Connect the TX HDMI adapter Single CAT-5e/6 cables, then the other end to the RX HDMI adapter to both the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
- Plug the fixed HDMI cable of the receiver into the HDMI display, such as: HD-LCD, HD-DLP etc.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).