This WolfPack HDMI Coax Extender
extends your HDTV display up to 400 feet with a single RG6 coax cable. This HDMI Coax Extender send video and stereo audio signals using a single 75 ohm Coax Cable (such as RG-6U cable) to extend the HDTV display up to 1,000 feet at 1080p. The HDMI To Coax Extender not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length，but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction. It is equipped with an HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) connector and is capable of supporting DVI (digital visual interface) equipment when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components.
This HDMI Coax Extender includes a SEND unit and its AC adapter and a RECEIVE unit and its AC adapter and all must be used. It cannot work with only one box and needs both boxes and must be used in pairs. It cannot be used to convert an incoming coax signal to an HDMI signal. Think of it as a long coax cable with HDMI connectors on both ends. The device only supports progressive signals like 480p, 720p or 1080p so set your source device to one of those resolutions. The HDMI To Coax Extender converts a 480p, 720p and 1080p (not 1080i) HDMI signal to coax and back to HDMI.TIP:
This HDMI to coax back to HDMI set has BNC connectors and if your coax cable is a screw on F-Type you will need the optional 2 - Male BNC to female F adapters.
What this HDMI to Coax Extender Can & Cannot Do:
- CAN DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal (like from a DVD player) to a coax signal AND CONVERT THE COAX SIGNAL BACK TO HDMI.
- It will do nothing else.
- Think of it as a long coax cable with HDMI connectors on both ends.
- Both the Transmitter and Receiver MUST be used.
- WHAT IT CANNOT DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal to a coax signal to go into the coax input of a TV.
- Convert a coax signal from the cable company to an HDMI signal.
- Convert a coax signal from an antenna to an HDMI signal.
HDMI Coax Extender Features:
- One Coax cable can substitute for an HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Transmission distance can be up to 1,000 feet for 1080p using RG-6U Cable.
- Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution 1080P@24Hz/60Hz.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 12bits/color.
- Supports full HDMI audio and video.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
HDMI Coax Extender Connection and Operation:
- Connect the HDMI source device to the transmitter unit using an HDMI cable.
- Connect one 75Ω RG-6U Coax cable between the output port of transmitter and input port of the receiver.
- Connect the HDTV display HDMI input port to the receiver using a HDMI cable.
- Connect the included DC5V/1A power adapter to both the transmitter and receiver units.
- Power on the output device first and the source second.
- Please refer to the connection diagram in the above.
- In case of one-to-one connection, a BNC terminator must be applied on the spare BNC of RX unit.
In-house and existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire this HDMI To Coax Extender directly as it won't work with coax splitters. They should NOT be used in conjunction with connector adapters, signal processors, switches or amplifiers between the Source and Display device. This HDMI To Coax Extender sends only one HDMI signal to a TV with the receive unit at the TV. It does not work any other way. If you are trying to send one coax signal to a TV with an HDMI input it won't work. One set includes a transmitter and a receiver set.
Why not buy this HDMI Coax Extender today?