HDTV Supply′s WolfPack 4K 4X1 Auto-sense HDMI Switch
routes 4K at 60 Hz high definition HDMI audio & video to an HDMI equipped 4K display. This 4X1 Auto-sense HDMI Switch senses when you turn ON a device & automatically switches to it. The Switcher scans the inputs and connects to the output the active one that is more adjacent to the input whose signal has been missed. Also the it can be controlled by its 21-button remote control, front panel buttons and RS232.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
Our 4X1 Auto-sense HDMI Switch allows different digital (video & audio) sources to share one video display and has Built in Auto-Scan and Auto-Jump function for variety application. The 4X1 Auto-sense HDMI Switch is perfect for home theater systems as yu have no more hassles of manually plugging in different 4K HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 HDMI connectors to view different video sources. (ex: 4K DVD player, 4K setup top box, 4K DVR). The Auto Jump is useful in a conference room where it is needed to output the last signal connected it.
The 4K WolfPack 4x1 HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 60Hz Auto-Sense Switch w/RS232 allows four UHDTV (6G) HDMI sources to share one video display. Built in Auto Scan and Auto Jump function for extended application.
What sets the 4K 4x1 HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 60Hz Auto-Sense Switcher from other switchers:
- 4 - 4K 60 Hz HDMI inputs
- HDMI 2.0 compliantcy on all HDMI inputs and the output
- Both HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliantcy on all HDMI inputs and the output
- 4K2K @ 50/60Hz (4:4:4) on all HDMI inputs and the output
- Built in auto-sense to automatically select the next active input
- Built in auto jump to automatically select the new active input
- LED brightness can be adjusted for different settings
- Includes a 22-button remote control
- Comes with RS232 control
- 1 Year Warranty & Free Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support
4X1 Auto-sense HDMI Switcher Also Features:
Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p & 4K
Manual override source-select button
Auto-sense only and manual front panel control override
They are normally used when you have run out of your HDTV′s HDMI inputs or have run only one HDMI cable for your system.
- Built in RS232 for PC remote control
- HDMI 2.0 compliance, HDCP 1.4/2.2 complaint
- Supports Deep Color 12 Bits/Color, Data rate up to 6Gbps and 3D capable
- Supports high resolution input:480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i,1080p60Hz, 4K2K 30Hz, 4K2K 60Hz (YCbCr 4:4:4) (must to use Premium HDMI cable)
- HDCP 2.2 pass-through
- LED brightness can be adjusted for different settings
- Built in auto scan switching input function, to automatically select the next input with active signal
- Built in auto jump function, to automatically select the new active input
How the auto-sensing works:
The Auto-sensing HDMI Switchers have latest technology in signal source for the output. If you want to switch the output from a DVD to a PS3, you just simply turn on the PS3. The functionality of multiple remotes is rolled into the convenience of a single remote.
- When supplied with power, this switcher will select the powered-on source device depending on the sequence automatically looking to input 1, to input 2, to input 3, etc. and then auto-selects the unit that is turned ON
- Once the source device is turned on or plugged in (it should stay in a power-on mode), the switcher will automatically select this source.
- Once the source device is turned off or un-plugged, the switcher will automatically select the next powered-on source depending on the sequence automatically from input 1, to input 2, to input 3, etc.)
- When the source devices are in the stand-by mode, the power should be turned off, otherwise this switcher cannot detect the correct unit as only one source unit can be on at a time.
- A few devices like some DVR′s, cable and satellite receivers are "always ON" so auto-sensing switchers, like this one, need the "always On" devices, to be at a lower video input so it doesn′t block other switching devices. If you have 2 devices that are always ON you′ll need to use the buttons to switch it.
NOTE: A few devices like some DVR′s, cable and satellite receivers are "always ON" so auto-sensing switchers, like these, need the "always On" devices, to be at a lower video input so it doesn′t block other switcher devices. If you have 2 devices that are always ON you′ll need to use the buttons and / or remote control ( if they have them ) to switch inputs. An Apple TV keeps its HDMI port active even in the sleep state so auto-switching may not work with the Apple TV. Manual switching can still be used.
Why not buy an HDMI Auto-sense HDMI Switch today?
Control of this 4X1 Auto-sense HDMI switch can be managed via its front-panel control, RS-232, or our optional RS-232 to Ethernet Converter. A remote control does not come with this switcher. The RS-232 to Ethernet Converter
allows control of the unit from anywhere in the world given you know how to write RS-232 code and have the correct serial Ethernet hardware.
The 4X1 Auto-sensing HDMI Switches RS-232 control allows the switcher to also be controlled by 3rd party control systems like Crestron, AMX and Control4, or any computerized software/hardware control systems.
4X1 Auto-sense HDMI Switcher Also Specs:
- Connector: HDMI Type A
- HDMI (Input) x 4、
- HDMI (Output) x 1
- Console: RS232 x 1
- Resolutions: Up to 1080p / 60Hz / 48 bpp、3D、4K2K@60Hz(YCbCr 4:4:4) (4K2K 60hz must work with our Premium HDMI cables)
- Function Button: Button x 8
- Power Supply: 5V DC．1000mA Regulated ( External )
- Power Consumption: 370mA ( Max )
- Temperature: Operation: 0 to 55℃, Storage: -20 TO 85℃,
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Dimensions mm: 253 x 138.5 x 40 (mm)
- Weight g: 800 g
Q/AQ: How does auto-sensing work?
The operation of the auto-sensing will be impacted by the source devices operation in standby mode. If power is still applied to the HDMI output when the source is in standby mode, the 4X1 Auto-sensing HDMI Switch will treat this source as if it is闁圭厧. A few devices like some DVR's, cable and satellite receivers are "always ON" so auto-sensing switchers, like these, need the "always On" devices, to be at a lower video input so it doesn't block other switcher devices.
If you have 2 devices that are always ON you'll need to use the buttons and / or remote control ( if they have them ) to switch inputs. An Apple TV keeps its HDMI port active even in the sleep state so auto-switching may not work with the Apple TV. Manual switching can still be used.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).