HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ HDMI Audio Inserter
allows you insert an external audio signal into any HDMI signal path. The HDMI Audio Inserter lets you to insert stereo and multi-channel digital surround sound signals to give users the capability to select audio formats while extending your HDMI signal. The HDMI Audio Inserter has a three-way manual switch to combine HDMI video with either the original sound or SPDIF (TOSLINK) audio or analog audio.
This HDMI audio converter can serve 2 purposes. It will allow users to add external audio to a HDMI video feed if the HDMI source does not have audio. In addition, it can also be used for replacing the embedded audio in a HDMI feed.
HDMI Audio Inserter Applications:
- Embeds external audio into HDMI signal
- Integrates audio and DVI video to HDMI signal output
- Replaces audio in the original HDMI signal by other input sources
HDMI Audio Inserter Features:
- Compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical S/PDIF audio sampling rate up to 48 kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency up to 225 MHz
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- HDMI cable distance tested with 1080p at 8-bit or 12-bit resolution,
the input and output can run up to 15 meters (8-bit) or 10 meters
- Low power consumption
- Supports 3D signal
Why not buy this HDMI Audio Inserter today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.