HDMI Audio De-Embedder
send a digital HDMI audio and video signals and outputs analog stereo and digital S/PDIF audio along with an pass-through HDMI audio and video output. It is normally used in 4K or HDMI 1.4 systems where you need to send audio to a high end surround sound receiver.
What Sets The HDMI Audio De-Embedder Apart From Others:
- Future proofed with 4K resolutions
- Future proofed with HDMI 1.4a and all past HDMI versions
- Future proofed with 2D and 3D compliancy
- 48-bit Deep Color
- 7.1 Channel audio
- The HDMI output has as OFF / ON switch
HDMI Audio De-Embedder Features:
- HDMI Audio Extractor with PCM Multi Channel to 2 Channel Downmixing
- Simultaneous HDMI, analog stereo and digital S/PDIF outputs
- De-embeds the HDMI audio with or without the HDMI output
- HDMI Output Audio On/Off
- HDMI 1.4 with full 3D support
- HDMI input supports 48-Bit Deep Color, and 7.1 Channel Dolby TruHD & DTS Master HD
- HDCP compliant
- Incoming and Output Signal Indicator
- Auto-EDID management (EDID preset and Emulation)
This HDMI Audio De-Embedder is a perfect solution for any 3D, 4K and HDMI 1.4 application that requires audio extraction from an HDMI signal. The audio is extracted from the HDMI source and the HDMI video portion of the signal is split into two identical HDMI outputs. When the audio is output via analog or S/PDIF, it will down mix multichannel PCM to 2 channel PCM audio. The HDMI Audio De-Embedder supports HDMI 1.4a Deep Color as well as full 3D, 4K2K and HDMI Loop-Through On and Off.
Why not buy this HDMI Audio De-Embedder today?