4K/60 2x1 HDMI Switcher with SPDIF & L/R Audio Extractor
This 4K/60 2x1 HDMI Switcher with SPDIF & L/R Audio Extractor. is one 2 Port HDMI2.0 Audio Extractor with support of ARC,3D and HDR, 4KX2K@60Hz at YUV4:4:4,which can switch easily two UHD Sources to one UHD Display. Also any of the input sources support the audio extract by the SPDIF and L/R audio output channel. The Switcher supports ARC function that can do TV audio return back to the AV receiver.
4K/60 2x1 HDMI Switcher with SPDIF & L/R Audio Extractor Features:
- Two HDMI input signals switched to a single HDMI sink devices
- Any input HD Source can do audio extract by the SPDIF or L/R audio output port.
- Support HDR
- Support 4K*2K @60Hz resolution
- Video Format Support: 4Kx2K/60Hz 8Bit YcbCr4:4:4;
- Supports ARC ,TV audio will return and out by the Optical Port;
- HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation. Support 2.0/ 5.1/ PASS three kinds of audio mode options
- Support SPDIF digital audio format: Dolby digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM2.0
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED related will go bright.
- LED Status Light allows the user to know the working status easily.
- No loss of quality
- Need DC5V/1A power supply
This HDMI Audio De-Embedder is a perfect solution for any 3D, 4K and HDMI 1.4 application that requires audio extraction from an HDMI signal. The audio is extracted from the HDMI source and the HDMI video portion of the signal is split into two identical HDMI outputs. When the audio is output via analog or S/PDIF, it will down mix multichannel PCM to 2 channel PCM audio. The HDMI Audio De-Embedder supports HDMI 1.4a Deep Color as well as full 3D, 4K2K and HDMI Loop-Through On and Off.
Why not buy this 4K/60 2x1 HDMI Switcher with SPDIF & L/R Audio Extractor today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).