will extend the reach of HDMI signals up to 100 feet. In its basic configuration, the HDMI Amplifier links two HDMI cables together to create a longer extension, as easily as connecting two cables -- up to 100 feet on each HDMI Amplifier. Alternately, the HDMI Amplifier can be daisy chained to create much longer HDMI extensions -- up to 360 feet.HDMI Amplifier Input:
1 - HDMI (Digital Video - TMDS, Digital Audio) with HDCP
HDMI Amplifier Output:
1 - HDMI (Digital Video - TMDS, Digital Audio) with HDCPNOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI Amplifier Features:
- HDMI signal Digital Video TMDS / Audio 100 feet Extender
- Inputs: 1x HDMI (Digital Video - TMDS, Digital Audio) with HDCP
- Outputs: 1x HDMI (Digital Video - TMDS, Digital Audio) with HDCP
- HDMI digital Video/Audio and DVI format and HDCP compliant
- Supports link speeds of up to 3.4 Gbps
- Supports digital RGB 36bits HDMI TMDS format deep color
- Extension with high quality video 1920x1200 for 1080p-60
- Supports HD High Definition resolution 480p, 720p 1080i/10810p
- Supports High Quality Digital Audio format with DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True-HD & Dolby
- Long distance extend between Blu-Ray HDMI player and HDMI display
- Easy to install without any adjustment.
- Mounting easy for wall mountable
- Power: 12VDC input with Low power consumption or No extra power available.
24AWG or thicker (lower AWG number) similar to our HDMI cables are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for best performance with this HDMI amplifier. Some devices will require thicker gauge, category 2 cables to work with this HDMI amplifier.
The HDMI Amplifier for HDMI supports both legacy HDMI version 1.2 features and the HDMI version 1.3 features such as 3D, Deep Color, 1080p HD resolution and 8-channel digital audio for the best signal quality.
Standard installation involves using an HDMI cable -- up to 50 feet long -- and is connected from an HDMI source (DVD player, set-top box, gaming console) to the HDMI input jack on the HDMI Amplifier. A second HDMI cable runs from the HDMI Amplifier output jack to the HDTV display -- up to 50 feet away. The 12VDC power supply is plugged into a nearby wall socket and into the Repeater unit.
Why not buy this HDMI Amplifier today?