Use this 1080p rated HDMI Female to HDMI Female Extender
if you need to lengthen your existing HDMI cable.
The 1080p rated HDMI Female to HDMI Female Extender lets you attach two HDMI cables together. This helps where you have two HDMI Male to Male cables and you need the extra distance but the cable is in a wall. This adapter essentially serves as a bridge between the two cables so that they act like one.
The HDMI Female to HDMI Female Adapter will not only support the fast 148.5 MHz 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i.
1080p RATED FEMALE HDMI TO FEMALE EXTENDER FEATURES :
- This HDMI Female to HDMI Female Adapter is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY adapter
- Very accurate 100 ohm impedance to match your existing HDMI cable
- It supports both high definition video and Dolby Digital and DTS audio
- HDMI 1.3b and HDMI 1.4 as well as HDCP copy compliant
Next generation HDTV's will have 1080p resolution, nearly twice what we have today and todays HDMI cables will not be able to transfer the 148.5 MHz signal needed to accommodate this demanding resolution.
All of our HDMI cables and adapters have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the HDMI cable and/or adapter to be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
Your video is only as good as the adapter that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p HDMI Female to HDMI Female extender today?
Tests performed on this 1080p HDMI Female to HDMI Female Adapter are:
- Series Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ____ohms or immeasurable ___
- Series Capacitance _____picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance _____picofarads or immeasurable __
- Series Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires ___degrees, or immeasurable____
- Crosstalk between wires _____db, or immeasurable _____
- 1080p Video frequency response-0 Hz to 148.5 MHz +- __db
- Audio frequency response - 0 Hz to 50 KHz, +- ___db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- HDCP Copy Protection Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Dolby Digital Audio Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- DTS Audio Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture.The audio portion of this HDMI Female to HDMI Female Adapter has been tested and are compliant with the below standards.
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD (2 CH)
- DTS HD
Of course, your audio system must decode the protocol for you to hear it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).