Our HDTV Calibug USB Test Pattern Generator
is a cost-effective tool that will help you turn your desktop or laptop equipped with HD component video or composite/YC video output into a HDTV, NTSC, DV, or PAL video test signal generator. With Calibug, you may use the NTSC/PAL, Y/C, SVGA, DVI, or HDMI output from your video card to produce quality test pattern.
The Calibug HDTV packs ITWorks all custom applications of the popular NTSC Video DVD and CD including all DV and HDTV testing features inside its compact USB profile. All the best features of those programs combine with blazingly fast USB flash memory technology to create this compact, portable video test and multimedia generator. It simply turns your desktop or laptop into a high quality video signal reference and multimedia tester.
It provides test signals on AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, or other video file formats and allows you to adjust your monitor or display for the best quality.
There is an optional HDTV component video (Y/Pr/Pb) converter with the device. This converter when coupled with Calibug HDTV allows users to generate HDTV test signals through SVGA cards with DVI-I outputs.
HDTV Calibug USB Test Pattern Generator Features:
- Automatic detection by Windows ME, 2000, and XP (No drivers required)
- Not compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7 Home Edition
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Auto-run when plugged in and Auto-shutoff when unplugged
- Pocket size allows easy carriage, can be clipped into the pocket or hanged around the neck
- Impact-resistant extruded aluminum case with a neoprene orange jacket that is water and dust resistant
- Energy efficient and light in weight
- Blue indicator light
- 1080i and 720p HD video resolution support
zSupports 720x480 resolution for NTSC and 720x486 resolution for PAL
- Over 200 different styles and resolutions for SMPTE, Phillips, Pluge, EIA, NTC7, Crosshatch, Convergence, Raster, and more
- LCD monitor and LCD video projector test patterns
- Can test multimedia features of your PC such as color, fonts, audio/video playback etc.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).