These HD-DVD HDMI cables are pre-tested to 720p/1080pi, or ~70-MHz, before they ship so the can support the new 1080i HD-DVD player that will soon appear on the market. They are also backward compatible with your existing equipment such as shown below. These HD-DVD HDMI cables are also HDCP Copy Protection Compliant.
They are perfect for HDTV's that have a HDMI input and are HDCP Copy Protection Compliant.
- These HD-DVD HDMI cables are UL listed & have matched impedance.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p) and data rates of 5Gbps
- 24K Gold Plated Copper Connector Shell
- 24K Gold Plated Contacts
- PVC jacket, 100% Aluminum/Mylar foil shield, tinned copper braiding and 100% Tinned Steel shield. (Connectors: HDMI Male to Male)
- Complies with HD-DVD HDMI cable specifications v1.1
- Contact Resistance 10 milli-ohm max
- TMDS FEXT: 5% max
They can be used with:
- High-definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs,
- High-definition cable receivers with HDMI outputs,
- Upconverting DVD players with HDMI outputs,
- HD-DVD players with HDMI outputs,
- High-definition satellite receivers with HDMI outputs,
- and other similar devices.
Each individual wire of the HD-DVD HDMI cable has been tested with a Wavetek Model 1002, 500 MHz Sweep/Signal generator, reactance bridges, capacitance meters, and a Tektronix Model 465, 100 MHz oscilloscope.
If the cable passes a high definition 37 MHz(720p/1080i) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.The tests that are performed on the cables are:
- Series Resistance ___ohms or immeasurable___
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms or immeasurable___
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads or immeasurable__
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads or immeasurable___
- Series Inductance ___microhenries or immeasurable___
- Parallel Inductance ___microhenries or immeasurable___
- Phase shift between wires __degrees or immeasurable__
- Crosstalk between wires __db or immeasurable___
- Video frequency response from 0 Hz to 70 MHz +-__ db
- Audio frequency response from 0 Hz to 25 KHz +-__ db
- 24K gold connector inspection____Pass, ____Fail
- Total cable inspection ___Pass, ___Fail
- HDCP Copy Protection Compliancy___Pass, ___Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture. The test results are sent to you along with your