50 Foot High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster
The KanexPro High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are designed with built-in booster for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. These cables have active amplification built-in to prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. The built-in booster does not require an external power, since it is using the 5-volt from pin 18 on the HDMI cable extracting the power from the display. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 50ft Features:
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- Built-in booster for active signal amplification
- 8琛沞vels of selectable equalization
- 3D and 4Kx2K support (4-times the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48 bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- No external power required
- Available in lengths of 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet and 100 feet
High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 50ft Specifications:
- Standards: High speed HDMI cable with Ethernet
- System Management Bus (SMBus): provides control of boost, output amplitude, enable, and clock channel signal detect threshold
- Data rates: Up to 10.2 Gbps
- Color Depth Support: 30 bit, 36 bit and 48 bits (16 bits per color)
- Vertical Frequency: Supports 60Hz & 120Hz DC-Coupled inputs and outputs
- Regulatory Compliance: RoHs compliant and CL3 rated
- Temperature: -40 to +85 operating range
- Triple-layer shielding for EMI/RFI rejection
- 24 AWG copper wire construction
Why not buy this High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 50ft today?
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 50 Foot High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster or Call 800-841-9238