KanexPro HD4PSPE HDMI 1x4 Splitter with CAT5e/6 Outputs
The 1x4 HDMI splitter
is a one transmitter and four receivers set that enables HDMI signals to be routed over distances up to 100 feet (30M) beyond the capability of standard HDMI cables.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
KanexPro HD4PSPE HDMI 1x4 Splitter with CAT5e/6 Outputs Features:
- Distribute HDMI over Single Cat5/6 - High Resolution audio and video
- Supports data rates up to 1.65 Gbps per channel
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x1200@60Hz)
- Supports 5.1, 7.1 Digital Audio and uncompressed LPCM
- HDCP compliant
- Full EDID support
- Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color
- Extends up to 100ft./30m (1080p) of output single CAT5e or Cat6 cable
- Extends up to 150ft./46m (1080i) of output single CAT5e or Cat6 cable
- Easy installation and set up
When connected together using four economical and installer friendly CAT5e/6 cables, the transmitter inputs the HDMI signal into four identical outputs carrying 100ft./1080p resolution simultaneously from the provided receivers.
This HDMI amplifier offers an ideal, cost effective means for extending digital video, multichannel audio, and control signals from HDMI or DVI-equipped devices. Each receiver works with the splitter as a full functional unit enabling full 1920 x 1080p/60 resolution.
Why not buy this KanexPro HD4PSPE HDMI 1x4 Splitter with CAT5e/6 Outputs today?